Remember the guy who went off on the Chick-fil-a employee and posted the video?

All Tell

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, where are the liberals who supported the same cause? Why don't they hire him?

Likely because of the WAY he chose to express it. Even if I agreed with his opinion, I wouldn't like him because he bullied a kid working a drive through. Especially considering he is a father himself.

His beliefs and opinions are one thing. His lack of judgement and poor character are another.

In my experience, it depends on which side of the aisle you sit on and which side of the aisle the "offender" sits on.

Papa that's Bull and you know it...people on both sides of the aisle get away with stuff every day. Don't let Jim bringing Reagan up drag you into something that this isn't. This isn't an ® and (D) issue...dude was a bully got called on it and paid for it. I'd think that if he'd shut up about it (don't write a book) and concentrated on getting back to work he could. Of course this revived publicity is probably good for his book, which is why this story is even in the news again.

BTW there are plenty of jobs out there he is qualified for, but I'd bet there are few he'd "Lower" himself to take.

If this guy can give a company a good ROI for what he does, he'll get hired.

In my experience a lot of CFO's are often the most out of touch with what is going on outside of their spreadsheets, not shocking that he thought his original video was epic and needed to be shared.

Papa that's Bull and you know it...people on both sides of the aisle get away with stuff every day. Don't let Jim bringing Reagan up drag you into something that this isn't.

I think Papa was referring to the fact that people on one side of the aisle will concentrate on the bad deeds and "getting away with it" incident's from the other side of the aisle. Hence Jim using Reagan while ignoring much more recent examples such as Bill Clinton committing perjury and getting a second chance.

I think Papa was referring to the fact that people on one side of the aisle will concentrate on the bad deeds and "getting away with it" incident's from the other side of the aisle. Hence Jim using Reagan while ignoring much more recent examples such as Bill Clinton committing perjury and getting a second chance.

If that's what he meant then I agree

Clinton is a good example of this as well, but I clearly used Reagan to hit a little closer to home. Contrast is important.

Point being, those among us who act like Side A is All Evil All The Time and My Side is All Good All The Time just wear on me. And we all lose in the process, and I die a little more inside each day.

Clinton is a good example of this as well, but I clearly used Reagan to hit a little closer to home. Contrast is important.

Point being, those among us who act like Side A is All Evil All The Time and My Side is All Good All The Time just wear on me. And we all lose in the process, and I die a little more inside each day.

:lol2: must be tough wearing on yourself all of the time then!!!

#Justbustingurnads