Remember the guy who went off on the Chick-fil-a employee and posted the video?

All Tell

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about a CFO made a complete fool of himself and lost his job because of it, and 2-3 years later and he's still unable to find work?? That about covers the issue, right?

That, and he's a stinky tree-hugging liberal homophile.

"Every time I look at hiring somebody, I go and gather their digital footprint from every source I can get," O'Leary said. "We look at who they are online, and we actually hire them in our minds before we actually ever meet them. And so the interview process is to just prove what we have already assessed online."

An interesting and telling quote from the article. In a competitive job market, and especially at the CEO pay range, recruiters can afford to be picky. Also, with him being a CEO, I would have thought he would have understood enough to know not to take a risk of being a distraction for your own company.

I don't understand what you're asking?

Have any of the business owners that support this legislation gone out of their way to video themselves demeaning an employee of a company whose policies they disagree with and posted that video on the web is some attempt to make themselves look tough?

That's why i feel to toe rag got what he deserved, not for his beliefs.

I think this video should be shown to kids throughout the country.

I agree with doomer. Why hire him when there are plenty of other talented people? The man bullied a child/young adult, videotaped it and put it on the Internet. It was a HUGE error in judgement. Why would anyone want him and the baggage he brings in a position of power in their company?

Did he personally apologize to this young lady or merely apologize via video? The video seems impersonal and self serving if it doesn't come with a personal face to face apology.

Has he tried to get hired in a lesser position and maybe work his way up?

Lastly, for a guy who got badly burned with his video, he still seems to like to make them.

I'm guessing (but don't know) that we all believe that the owners of Indiana businesses openly showing support for the new "religions freedom legislation" deserve similar fates.

I do not but am curious as to why you believe they do?

However, if any of these owners picked a similar method of showing their support by attempting to humiliate a young worker at business and then posting it online I would certainly not do business with them and if they ever came looking for a job I would not hire them either. It's not the stance he took, it's how he publicized his stance at the expense of the young girl.

I'm guessing (but don't know) that we all believe that the owners of Indiana businesses openly showing support for the new "religions freedom legislation" deserve similar fates.

I do not. Although I'm confident that many businesses that support the legislation will be out of business in the not so distant future. Just a hunch.

I do not. Although I'm confident that many businesses that support the legislation will be out of business in the not so distant future. Just a hunch.

I should have used a sarcastic smiley.:thumb:

It will interesting to see how this all plays out. Will the businesses openly supporting the legislation get enough increased traffic from, for lack of a better term, "the religious right" to offset the negative publicity? Time will tell.