NKU paid former worker $200k to avoid sex lawsuit

SportsGuy41017

I would not be surprised if this was an insurance recommendation to NKU. They state they should get some of the $$ back through insurance. many times a school is handcuffed due to insurance. I have no idea in this one, but it wouldn't surprise me at all. It appears to be a quick payment, however, and that has me confused, if it was an insurance rec.

Wow. What happened if NKU paid all of Eaton's former mistresses $200,000 each? That's about a million dollars of taxpayer money? I'm with plantmanky on this one, clean house as it appears they are about covering up things instead of fighting for the good of the school.

Am I missing something here? The article says it was to avoid a sexual harassment lawsuit. I didn't see anything about them having an affair unless I missed that somewhere in the article.

Am I missing something here? The article says it was to avoid a sexual harassment lawsuit. I didn't see anything about them having an affair unless I missed that somewhere in the article.

Here you go in this link. It is from the TV station report.

I-Team: AD Scott Eaton's secrets revealed about embezzlement at Northern Kentucky University - Story

There has to be a lot to Soards contact with Eaton that NKU definitely doesn't want anyone knowing about.

For anyone interested in this case, read the I Team link, there is some good information there that tells us this thing is way way bigger than most of us will ever know.

• 2 weeks later...
There has to be a lot to Soards contact with Eaton that NKU definitely doesn't want anyone knowing about.

For anyone interested in this case, read the I Team link, there is some good information there that tells us this thing is way way bigger than most of us will ever know.

Is this all for real?!?! No wonder Northern Kentucky is struggling for funds, they paying women like this for favors?

When Northern Kentucky left the GLVC we all laughed because Bellarmine had beaten them like 9 out of 11 times and said they were running from us and Coach Davenport. I knew they were an outlaw bunch but this takes all the cake. Ha!

Is this all for real?!?! No wonder Northern Kentucky is struggling for funds, they paying women like this for favors?

When Northern Kentucky left the GLVC we all laughed because Bellarmine had beaten them like 9 out of 11 times and said they were running from us and Coach Davenport. I knew they were an outlaw bunch but this takes all the cake. Ha!

And what does NKU's record Vs anyone in the GLVC have to do with this?

I hate to take the bait but here goes. NKU is having its share of issues right now at its highest levels. Everyone agrees on that. How it will end up is still anyone's guess. However, are you really so delusional to think NKU decided to go to D-I (its entire athletic department, not just men's hoops) because they were "running from us and Coach Davenport"?

We get it...you have made it clear that you hate NKU. Thankfully, I know a few other Bellarmine grads that have a lot more class than you.