Pulaski County 14 Graves County 7 (Class 5A State Championship)

Ram

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like Graves had too many opportunities to score and tie it up. Seen a lot of comments about the coach and play calling. Just my thoughts and opinion. Congrats to Pulaski.

I'm not sure, but I don't recall them in position to score many times in this game. Pulaski's D was flat out faster than Graves O. Game could have easily been much worse for Graves.

I was very surprised at Graves' lack of team speed.

Pulaski isn't exactly a bunch of thorobreds but they were clearly the faster team. Graves played pretty good Defense once they settled in, but they were by far the slowest team on Day 1.

One thing I will say is Crider is as good as advertised. He was that Graves County team and the only player keeping them alive on both sides of the ball.

2 pretty evenly matched teams.. Graves lack of a passing game really hurt them. There D was solid, but, Pulaski's D was also very good, but, it's a lot easier to defend a one dimensional team.. Reed, the QB seemed like the ball slipped out of his hands on every pass attempt..