Everything posted by 1968isaac
-
Pulaski County 14 Graves County 7 (Class 5A State Championship)
Congrats Coach Hines and team!
-
Graves County/Pulaski County (Class 5A Championship) Updates
Congrats Coach Hines!!
-
Graves County/Pulaski County (Class 5A Championship) Updates
Nail-biter...
-
Bell County/Harlan County Predictions
Agree with 27-24 HC.
-
AP All State
True. They don't find everyone that can and wants to play at the next level. Especially from smaller, non-traditional football schools.
-
AP All State
Excellent post RM.
-
A Kentucky Basketball Fan, a Kentucky Football Fan, and Priest walk in to a Bar......
August - January = Football and Hunting February - July = Fishing Some overlapping may occur.... Are there other sports?
-
Mayfield 47 Hazard 6
Did'nt see this one coming! The difference, Mayfield was a lot faster than Hazard and of course, turnovers. Congrats to Mayfield on the win and Hazard for getting there.
-
4A: Bell County/Knox Central Predictions
I was fortunate to see the game in 08'. One of the best HS football games I have ever seen. I believe this will be a repeat. Close game going down to the wire. Exciting with plenty of scores. 36-35
-
Is it time for only 2 teams per district to the playoffs again?
Yes! While I sat bored to death Friday night, I was trying to find someone who enjoyed the blowout. The winner? The Loser? The fans? It used to be an honor to be in the playoffs, now it's a joke.
-
Bell County 35 Harlan County 0
At least I guessed your score Commander . ..... Congratulations and good luck in the playoffs! I hope Bell wins another title.
-
Bell County/Harlan County Predictions
Should be a good one. Bell has the speed advantage and I think HC has a slight edge in the trenches. 36-35 HC going for 2 and the win.
-
Clay County at Harlan County 10-22-2010. Who wins District Championship?
Nice coverage with coaches interviewed on WYMT this evening..... The HC O & D lines are as good as I've seen in a long time around here....HC by 3 TD's.
-
"Boys of Fall"
Some of the clips at the end are motivational, but not the entire song...... Can't go wrong with AC/DC before kickoff :ylsuper:
-
Fridays - 30 Years Later
25 years ago, after a warm up drill and just before kickoff, with sweat streaming down my face, my father looked me in the face as I looked at him through my facemask and said "enjoy every moment son, this does not last forever." I will never forget that. I am very blessed and fortunate to have been able to watch my son on Friday nights. I told him and many of his teammates the same thing my father told me. My son and several of his friends are freshman at the next level. They have all said, "there is nothing like playing on Friday nights!"
-
Harlan / Williamsburg predictions
Prolly a shootout. Winner scores the last touchdown. I'll be there with my on.
-
Kenny Chesney's song The Boys of Fall (about HS football)
I really enjoyed the song and had my own video playing in my mind. Good job KC.
-
Williamsburg's Ryan Moses signs with Mt. Union Ohio.
Congratulations. :thumb:
-
Kenny Roark out as Middlesboro's football Coach
I for one, could not say enough good things about John. His presence anywhere deserves respect. He would be a good HS football coach anywhere. JMHO.
-
A new Georgetown Tiger
6'1" 235lb.
-
A new Georgetown Tiger
Coach says he would like him at OG. I expect he will pack on 20lbs plus.
-
A new Georgetown Tiger
James I. Hill, Jr.
-
A new Georgetown Tiger
Harlan Independent.
-
A new Georgetown Tiger
My avatar will join the Georgetown Tigers this fall. Congratulations and good luck son, your proud father.
-
First ever female high school head football coach
I never guaranteed her unfit or or that she would fail. It will be cool if she succeeds. How will that be measured? By wins? Unfortunately she will probably be judged by W/L like all other coaches. My thoughts of women are much more respectful. Guess I'm a bit old fashioned. Personally, I like to see women happy, smiling and lookin' pretty, not coaching a football team. My point was, I definately would not want a woman to see or hear some of the things I have around football. I can't share those things on this forum, but, I believe they were an important part of our success. How bout' you UK9? Fact is, those boys will have to restrict some things they do and say, if they respect women at all. Football can be a mean sport to say the least! However, I do offer her good luck.