Commander 25

Who wins  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen a lot of film on both. Obviously the two teams know each other well. I thought Knox played Bell awfully well on film and had their chances to win it. I would not be suprised if Knox pulled off a huge upset because they have a mamouth Dline and I think to beat Bell you have to be able to spread it out with a QB that can throw+run. Knox can do that. All that being said I don't see how you can pick against Bell right now. They are fundamentally as sound as it gets on both sides of the ball. QB can run, throw short and throw long. They have a really big high school line with multiple power backs. Davenport has a different gear than anybody I've seen this year. I'll go with Bell but this has been what Knox has begged for since last year. Wish I could see the game. I'll say both teams are really coached up to match the talent they have.

This is one of those high school games you would be willing to drive hours to go see. Both teams are very physical! Both teams are very very good. This will be a great game. IMO this will not be a blowout. But a very good and close game. Bell will IMO pull it out in the end. Bell County by 8.

KC sneaked in on Bell in 08 in the Regional finals. They will not be overlooked this year.

Bell has 100% focus on KC.

Sneaked in? I saw it coming after the regular season game and even posted as such in the the '08 prediction thread. Got rediculed pretty well as I recall.