4A: Bell County/Knox Central Predictions

Commander 25

Who wins  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

I don't think this one will be as low scoring an affair as the regular season game. KC has done what they needed: experimented, added some options, moved pieces around the board. Problem is, Bell seems to have done the same. I think this one will be 35-28 one way or another. Since I'm a KC fan, I'll pick the Panthers.

Knox Central will be a district/regional contender on a regular basis now. It would be so much sweeter to take it from Bell rather than inherit it.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think this one will be as low scoring an affair as the regular season game. KC has done what they needed: experimented, added some options, moved pieces around the board. Problem is, Bell seems to have done the same. I think this one will be 35-28 one way or another. Since I'm a KC fan, I'll pick the Panthers.

Knox Central will be a district/regional contender on a regular basis now. It would be so much sweeter to take it from Bell rather than inherit it.

I think that it will be inherited sorry.

I think that it will be inherited sorry.

Odds definitely favor it. I would really like to see the new plant Bell is to recieve increase their enrollment so they can make a quick return to 4A. I would also like to see Rock return to their glory days. Imagine what an exciting district battle it would be between these three teams!

Odds definitely favor it. I would really like to see the new plant Bell is to recieve increase their enrollment so they can make a quick return to 4A. I would also like to see Rock return to their glory days. Imagine what an exciting district battle it would be between these three teams!

Bell has lost alot of students they could come back on the next enrollment. I am glad that KC is still on the schedule will be a good rivalry.