Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bell County 35 Harlan County 0

Featured Replies

I thought this one could have been a good game.

Great win tonight CATS.......Good luck in the playoffs to the CATS and Black Bears.

At least I guessed your score Commander :D. ..... Congratulations and good luck in the playoffs! I hope Bell wins another title.

Good Luck to both teams in the playoffs. Bell Co. has a very quick team on both sides of the ball.

Congrats bell on another great win.

Didn't think Bell would shut Harlan Co. out. Conj: to Coach Hilton and Bell Co. now go on win the Whole thing.

At least I guessed your score Commander :D. ..... Congratulations and good luck in the playoffs! I hope Bell wins another title.

 

:thumb:Congrats Bell on another win. 3 out 4 regular seasons undefeated 39-1 with the only loss to Alcoa, TN.

Congrats to BC. Both teams should go deep in the playoffs.

 

I think that HC will get to the Regional finals against Pulaski.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.