Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Run States

Featured Replies

At a quick glimpse of the thread title, I thought this was about my outstanding and dazzling posting abilities. :cool:

Illinois. Number 50. Hmmmmmm

 

And what current national politician is a product of that states political machine?????

At a quick glimpse of the thread title, I thought this was about my outstanding and dazzling posting abilities. :cool:

 

It's that too. All of your outstanding and dazzling posts have been posted in this thread............

WV at 22 makes this list dead to me.

Oil at the top of the list which is no shock.

 

I recently moved to NW Minnesota and part of the Fargo, ND Metro area so I am now officially part of #1 and #5! For as rural as ND is, it is amazing what people get paid. I went to a meeting recently and the surplus of money they have is absurd. We are talking a few billion dollars worth that they have no clue what to do with.

 

Minnesota is about as an employee friendly state you will find.

  • Author
WV at 22 makes this list dead to me.

 

I was surprised as well. Their numbers hold up nicely, looks like it's driven by shale oil. I also would have expected their foreclosure rate to be higher.

  • Author
Oil at the top of the list which is no shock.

 

I recently moved to NW Minnesota and part of the Fargo, ND Metro area so I am now officially part of #1 and #5! For as rural as ND is, it is amazing what people get paid. I went to a meeting recently and the surplus of money they have is absurd. We are talking a few billion dollars worth that they have no clue what to do with.

 

Minnesota is about as an employee friendly state you will find.

 

Been hearing about ND's economy for a couple years. 2.9% unemployment these days is strong!

I was surprised as well. Their numbers hold up nicely, looks like it's driven by shale oil. I also would have expected their foreclosure rate to be higher.

 

IF they would look at the broad scope and the unfriendly business nature of the state as a whole, I'd be shocked if it wasn't last.

  • Author
IF they would look at the broad scope and the unfriendly business nature of the state as a whole, I'd be shocked if it wasn't last.

 

On all these various lists they limit their rankings to a specific few categories. That way they can keep publishing the various lists to get hits I guess.

Oil at the top of the list which is no shock.

 

I recently moved to NW Minnesota and part of the Fargo, ND Metro area so I am now officially part of #1 and #5! For as rural as ND is, it is amazing what people get paid. I went to a meeting recently and the surplus of money they have is absurd. We are talking a few billion dollars worth that they have no clue what to do with.

 

Minnesota is about as an employee friendly state you will find.

 

Minnesota is crazy-serious about education as well. It's all those Scandi-wegians.

Been hearing about ND's economy for a couple years. 2.9% unemployment these days is strong!

 

Crazy to say this, but the economy is almost too good around here. There are more jobs available in the Metro area than there are people. Think about that. About a quarter-million folks in the area. It's a struggle to find highly skilled labor.

 

It is as cold as can be, but do not let anyone tell you there are no jobs available in America. Bull. You may have to relocate to a Siberia like place, but there are a multitude of jobs in the upper Midwest.

On all these various lists they limit their rankings to a specific few categories. That way they can keep publishing the various lists to get hits I guess.

 

Indeed.

Minnesota is crazy-serious about education as well. It's all those Scandi-wegians.

 

As well as parks and recreation. They also have a lot of lakes in case you've never heard that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.