I need opinions

Watusi

Someone got bleach all over your coolest flippin' hoodie ever seen...:eyeonyou:

The definition of cool has it's variances.

This piece is a cornucopia of autumn colors that suggests that it's interesting and season timely, and not generic and run of the mill.

It's actually purposely inside out, stressed for the not so perfect effect, and doctored up for originality (perhaps not necessarily understood by all).

It's stage ready for the artist aiming to stand out rather than blend in as same and lame, and then likely noticed as being ahead of the curve, then ultimately desired and copied by a wider audience.

If offered next to a typical hoodie, I've little doubt that It would take home the bigger stash of cash if I were so inclined to sell.

It won't work at Thanksgiving with the typical family, but it'll be a smash at the after party where folks are letting their hair down and breathing easier from spending the earlier part of their day being picked apart.

Certainly an eye catcher at an autumn weekend antique/farmers market sale amongst more open minded progressives.

earbudz1.jpg

earbudz8.jpg

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The definition of cool has it's variances.

This piece is a cornucopia of autumn colors that suggests that it's interesting and season timely, and not generic and run of the mill.

It's actually purposely inside out, stressed for the not so perfect effect, and doctored up for originality (perhaps not necessarily understood by all).

It's stage ready for the artist aiming to stand out rather than blend in as same and lame, and then likely noticed as being ahead of the curve, then ultimately desired and copied by a wider audience.

If offered next to a typical hoodie, I've little doubt that It would take home the bigger stash of cash if I were so inclined to sell.

It won't work at Thanksgiving with the typical family, but it'll be a smash at the after party where folks are letting their hair down and breathing easier from spending the earlier part of their day being picked apart.

Certainly an eye catcher at an autumn weekend antique/farmers market sale amongst more open minded progressives.

I thought of that, but... nah, it's just ugly. :bunny:

Anybody who's seen me out at a game knows that I'll dress appropriately with a sports themed hoodie and wouldn't dare draw attention to myself in my more artsy hoodie. That has its place in different circles.

I'm a man of many hats. Hell I'll even dress ghetto appropriately for the ghetto Krogers in Covington. Don't need to draw any attention from anybody shopping or shoplifting there.

But if I'm going to the theatre or something of the sort, I just have to leave the UK shirt and cap at home. May sound blasphemous, but those threads stand out as pretty square at some events outside of the confines of the state of Kentucky.

Rock concerts or clubbing may call for something more edgy. It's all good.