I need opinions

Watusi

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watusi, your next thread should be "I'll Need Help Picking Out Shoes After I've Thrown the Ones I Bought Away".:thumb:

And by the way, if you start a thread asking for opinions about your clothing choices and that thread hits 4+ pages, that's probably not a good sign...............................at least for you it's not..............

Edited by titletownclown

I guess that I'm a dork, but I've never gotten over white gymers and think they are a clean look.

Sometimes what most modern people think are cool are just too busy to me.

I'm a geek in both the gay and straight world.

Just the other day I saw an older guy in clean white shoes and almost asked him where he got them as it seems more and more difficult to find them.

I know that it hurts the eyes of the average citizen who's been programmed to a new look, but I really haven't yet considered them a bad idea.

I dig some newer styles, but there's no doubt in my mind that much of what we consider cool today will soon be viewed as ridiculous, and we'll be wondering how we were ever caught dead in them.

For about 25 years these were the only shoes I wore. Would buy 3 pairs at a time from the outlet stores, but haven't found them the last 2 or 3 years.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]47540[/ATTACH]

I had a pair of those only with 2 Velcro straps and they were pink. Are you wearing girls shoes???