Is it time for a movie quotes thread?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. The (blank blank) Germans ain't got nothing to do with it!

Clue:I've probably watched this movie more than any movie in my life...70's Classic

2nd Clue: It was the second highest grossing movie the year it was released...behind one of the highest grossing of all-time

3rd Clue: Set up to the listed quote, "The fact that your a Sheriff isn't Germain to the situation!"

1. The (blank blank) Germans ain't got nothing to do with it!

Clue:I've probably watched this movie more than any movie in my life...70's Classic

2nd Clue: It was the second highest grossing movie the year it was released...behind one of the highest grossing of all-time

3rd Clue: Set up to the listed quote, "The fact that your a Sheriff isn't Germain to the situation!"

Smokey And The Bandit

I got one more list in me....This one is also themed...last ones theme was Germany...this one has a theme also...

1. No, I don't think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That's what's wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.

2. Everything is backwards now, like out there is the true world, and in here is the dream.

3. Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

4.You're gonna get out of here, you're gonna go on and you're gonna make lots of babies, and you're gonna watch them grow.

5. You know how Sister Berthe always makes me kiss the floor after we've had a disagreement? Well, lately I've taken to kissing the floor whenever I see her coming, just to save time.

6. Maybe he's not that smart. Maybe he's like a worker bee who only knows how to push buttons or something.

7. Does that matter? You will be my wife. You will come to me whenever I call you, and I will enjoy that very much. Whether you enjoy it or not is your own affair... but I think you will.

8. There are two kinds of men and only two. And that young man is one kind. He is high-minded. He is pure. He's the kind of man the world pretends to look up to, and in fact despises. He is the kind of man who breeds unhappiness, particularly in women. Do you understand?

9. Japanese submarine slammed two torpedoes into our side, Chief. We was comin' back from the island of Tinian to Leyte... just delivered the bomb. The Hiroshima bomb.

10. A fine bunch of water lilies you turned out to be. I'd like to see anybody make me wash, if I didn't wanna.

I got one more list in me....This one is also themed...last ones theme was Germany...this one has a theme also...

1. No, I don't think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That's what's wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how. Gone With The Wind - Rhett Butler

3. Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you? Star Wars - Han Solo

9. Japanese submarine slammed two torpedoes into our side, Chief. We was comin' back from the island of Tinian to Leyte... just delivered the bomb. The Hiroshima bomb.Jaws - Quint

1. No, I don't think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That's what's wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how. Gone With The Wind - Rhett Butler

3. Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you? Star Wars - Han Solo

9. Japanese submarine slammed two torpedoes into our side, Chief. We was comin' back from the island of Tinian to Leyte... just delivered the bomb. The Hiroshima bomb.Jaws - Quint

3 for 3 :thumb:

2. Everything is backwards now, like out there is the true world, and in here is the dream. Huge Movie

4.You're gonna get out of here, you're gonna go on and you're gonna make lots of babies, and you're gonna watch them grow. Almost as big as #2 and I'd guess most on BGP have seen this movie, especially if they are over 25 years old

6. Maybe he's not that smart. Maybe he's like a worker bee who only knows how to push buttons or something. I've never seen it, most everyone over 40 has seen this movie, but not me.

7. Does that matter? You will be my wife. You will come to me whenever I call you, and I will enjoy that very much. Whether you enjoy it or not is your own affair... but I think you will. All Star Cast was one of the biggest budget movies ever made at the time it was made

8. There are two kinds of men and only two. And that young man is one kind. He is high-minded. He is pure. He's the kind of man the world pretends to look up to, and in fact despises. He is the kind of man who breeds unhappiness, particularly in women. Do you understand? Movie partly has WWI as a backdrop

10. A fine bunch of water lilies you turned out to be. I'd like to see anybody make me wash, if I didn't wanna. EVERYONE has seen this...