Is it time for a movie quotes thread?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. My a-- is twitching, you people make my a-- twitch.

2. I have a theory about this. Everyone in the city is having sex at the exact same time... except for us. But we will press on.

3. You know, somebody sold you a bill of goods and convinced you you had to be 21 forever. That's bull crap. I think you're terrific; I think the only thing wrong with you is your husband is a jerk.

4. Okay, well, uh... candlesticks always make a nice gift, and uh, maybe you could find out where she's registered and maybe a place-setting or maybe a silverware pattern. Okay, let's get two!

5. Because that's what people do. They leap, and hope to God they can fly, because otherwise you just drop like a rock, wondering the whole way down, why in the heck did I jump?

6. I think about you in the shower, not in a good way, but in an I'm-so-distracted-I-can't-remember-if-I-washed-my-hair kinda way - so I'll wash my hair twice! So I have a hole in my stomach, I'm running out of shampoo.

7. Why don't you go back to your double-wide and fry something.

8. Did you just say skulk?

9. This is a very good tune. My mother used to sing it to me. This is Otis.

10. You know, there’s nothing more off-putting in a wedding than a priest with an enormous erection.

1. My a-- is twitching, you people make my a-- twitch.

2. I have a theory about this. Everyone in the city is having sex at the exact same time... except for us. But we will press on.

3. You know, somebody sold you a bill of goods and convinced you you had to be 21 forever. That's bull crap. I think you're terrific; I think the only thing wrong with you is your husband is a jerk.

6. I think about you in the shower, not in a good way, but in an I'm-so-distracted-I-can't-remember-if-I-washed-my-hair kinda way - so I'll wash my hair twice! So I have a hole in my stomach, I'm running out of shampoo.

8. Did you just say skulk?

9. This is a very good tune. My mother used to sing it to me. This is Otis.

10. You know, there’s nothing more off-putting in a wedding than a priest with an enormous erection.

No Acadamy award winners here. All light hearted entertainment been on TV hundreds of times.