Is it time for a movie quotes thread?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were you raised in a cave by Ferrets?

Nope...I was raised riding bikes, fishing, playing pickle and dodge-ball in backyards, exploring and building forts in the woods, walking up to the Ft. Mitchell Drug Shoppe to buy baseball cards and gum, and playing ghost in the graveyard and spotlight in the evenings with neighborhood kids.

Nope...I was raised riding bikes, fishing, playing pickle and dodge-ball in backyards, exploring and building forts in the woods, walking up to the Ft. Mitchell Drug Shoppe to buy baseball cards and gum, and playing ghost in the graveyard and spotlight in the evenings with neighborhood kids.

I did all of that too...still saw the Disney Classics!

I did all of that too...still saw the Disney Classics!

Well, not this guy. I saw a fair number of them, though. We had a VHS of Disney's Robin Hood that we straight wore out. I would also argue that the fact that I grew up in a house of all boys automatically knocks out Cinderella, and possibly Snow White as well. Princess Movies weren't much of a big hit amongst me and my three brothers. Star Wars on the other hand.....

Well, not this guy. I saw a fair number of them, though. We had a VHS of Disney's Robin Hood that we straight wore out. I would also argue that the fact that I grew up in a house of all boys automatically knocks out Cinderella, and possibly Snow White as well. Princess Movies weren't much of a big hit amongst me and my three brothers. Star Wars on the other hand.....

LOL I grew up before VCR's...pretty sure mom took me to the theater every time there was a Disney movie re-released.

I remember renting a VCR once when I was a kid, it was as big as a suitcase and weighed 20-30pounds

Here's to hoping your house is someday filled with many little girls so you can live the magic over and over and over and over and over..........

Well, I know Gone With The Wind, Titanic, Avatar, Star Wars, and Jaws are on that list. Didn't know Snow White and Sound Of Music were, but I can buy that. I don't think Avatar has been mentioned yet, but I don't know which quote that would be since I haven't seen it.

It's there...