Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is it time for a movie quotes thread?

Featured Replies

5 was nominated for 11 Acadamy Awards.

 

7 Rockmom would nail this.

 

7 Bowling for Columbine? Fahrenheit 9/11? Capitalism: A Love Story?

 

 

JK RM!

  • Replies 180
  • Views 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
7 Bowling for Columbine? Fahrenheit 9/11? Capitalism: A Love Story?

 

 

JK RM!

LOL

 

Early 2000's.

 

It's one of, if not her favorite movie ever.

 

FKW would nail it too.

 

 

#5 is early 70s - thought that would be easy for some of our more senior folks - like me.

  • Author
#2 is Thelma and Louise

 

That quote never fails to make me laugh.

  • Author
#7 Is from Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

 

Bingo

  • Author

Ok here's a big clue.

 

5 - is a Jack Nicholson movie.

Ok here's a big clue.

 

5 - is a Jack Nicholson movie.

Chinatown!

#7 Is from Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

 

I enjoy that movie, but wouldn't have been able to guess that.

1) I don't understand. All my life I've been waiting for someone and when I find her, she's... she's a fish.

2) Red, it took me sixteen years to get here. You play me, and I'll give ya the best I got.

3) Drive carefully. And don't forget to fasten your condom.

4) He's Don Juan on one side and Josef Mengele on the other.

5) You flunked flank? Get the flunk out of here!

6) Ed, have you noticed that the older you get, the younger your girlfriends get? Soon you'll be dating sperm.

7) Do you know what would happen if the IRS found out I was driving around in a new coupe? I took the train here, Frank. I'm taking the train home.

8) You lost today, kid. But that doesn't mean you have to like it.

9) No, Elvis is not dead. He just went home.

10) I don't deserve this... to die like this. I was building a house.

1) I don't understand. All my life I've been waiting for someone and when I find her, she's... she's a fish.

2) Red, it took me sixteen years to get here. You play me, and I'll give ya the best I got.

3) Drive carefully. And don't forget to fasten your condom.

4) He's Don Juan on one side and Josef Mengele on the other.

5) You flunked flank? Get the flunk out of here!

6) Ed, have you noticed that the older you get, the younger your girlfriends get? Soon you'll be dating sperm.

7) Do you know what would happen if the IRS found out I was driving around in a new coupe? I took the train here, Frank. I'm taking the train home.

8) You lost today, kid. But that doesn't mean you have to like it.

9) No, Elvis is not dead. He just went home.

10) I don't deserve this... to die like this. I was building a house.

 

#1 is Splash

#1 is Splash

 

Bingo.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.