Bengals vs Titans (WILL Air Locally)

Justafan2

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's very simple . Fantasy Football is one of the main reasons the NFL is #1. A lot of people want to watch their favorite team and fantasy players. The NFL Sunday Ticket was one of the best things for the NFL to date but also one of the worst for small market attendance. I like to go to a few games a year but I probably won't ever be a season ticket holder again. I love watching multiple games to much.

I'm not going this weekend, becuase I have an early flight out on Monday to Green Bay. I enjoy the atmosphere at the stadium along with the people I sit beside, granted there all season ticket holders for years on end. We've seen very few fights and only a few overly drunk fans, but I assume that goes back to the people we bring with us and who sit beside us at the games.

I don't believe the drunken NFL fans are limited to Cincy though, as I've seen it at stadiums all around the league.

I saw a first at an NFL game this past Sunday, a guy smoking a blunt walking to his car after the game in Nashville (we are talking 4 pm). Walked right past a cop in uniform with it in his hand, but it was a cowboys fan so I guess it is to be expected.

They have reached the 85% mark and it will be televised live locally. I guess the doom and gloom was to gain ticket sales as someone suggested earlier in the thread.

Wouldn't surprise me a bit. Listening to Cincy radio and TV, the coverage of the story made it seem like an impending disaster of biblical proportions.

They have reached the 85% mark and it will be televised live locally. I guess the doom and gloom was to gain ticket sales as someone suggested earlier in the thread.

Wouldn't surprise me a bit. Listening to Cincy radio and TV, the coverage of the story made it seem like an impending disaster of biblical proportions.

It's just smart business. That's why I don't believe those sale reps when they say they are so far away early in the week because they are just trying to get people to come out. It's still a shame though that it took this long to get 85% capacity though.

Game report:

With a free ticket took the wife, sat row 11 south end great view when the play is close, except everyone stands the whole time even during time outs.

My neighbor to the right arrived 7 minutes into the 1st quarter, he is already loaded, he immediately celebrates a missed Titan field goal by throwing his arms up (unintenionally) hitting me in the face.

He apologized and told me to tell him before i called the JERK line and he would move.

The fan down one row and to the right spent the entire time the Bengals were on defense beating the Hell out of the seat back in front of him and jumping up and down, never look up to see the game.

$0 for the tickets $75 face value.

$38 on concessions - I got off cheap.

$5 to park in Covington

$4 for round trip bus tickets.

Overall better experience at home for me.

I'm with Clyde i need a private box experience, I guess im getting old.

Game report: With a free ticket took the wife' date=' sat row 11 south end great view when the play is close, except everyone stands the whole time even during time outs. My neighbor to the right arrived 7 minutes into the 1st quarter, he is already loaded, he immediately celebrates a missed Titan field goal by throwing his arms up (unintenionally) hitting me in the face. He apologized and told me to tell him before i called the JERK line and he would move. The fan down one row and to the right spent the entire time the Bengals were on defense beating the Hell out of the seat back in front of him and jumping up and down, never look up to see the game. $0 for the tickets $75 face value. $38 on concessions - I got off cheap. $5 to park in Covington $4 for round trip bus tickets. Overall better experience at home for me. I'm with Clyde i need a private box experience, I guess im getting old.[/quote']

I think it depends on where you sit.

I've been to a lot of Bengals games over the past 6-8 years and have only had one or two bad experiences. Once, the guys behind us were so drunk and obnoxious, but they spotted seats from upstairs & moved down from the upper level. They only stayed for about 1 1/2 quarters.

I have also seen one fight in the concourse.

It is bad in certain areas, including the end zones.