Purge in Louisville Friday night?

Jumper_Dad

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If somebody gets me during The Purge tonight (which is possible since I'm ignoring this completely and going to watch a friend's band play), could somebody make sure that there's always at least one person on BGP that hates Randy Parker's breathing guts? I'll die in peace knowing that someone around here will torment Randy to madness even if I'm gone. Thanks.

... humor a little too dark for BGP? Meh, you guys will be fine.

If somebody gets me during The Purge tonight (which is possible since I'm ignoring this completely and going to watch a friend's band play), could somebody make sure that there's always at least one person on BGP that hates Randy Parker's breathing guts? I'll die in peace knowing that someone around here will torment Randy to madness even if I'm gone. Thanks.

I'll take care of that for you! :D It would be my PLEASURE!

I can act like I hate him for you... The little guy is just too funny for me to hate.