Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds @ Indians / Indians @ Reds (8/4 - 8/7)

Featured Replies

Reds start what's in effect a 4 games series against the Indians tonight.

 

First two games in Cleveland, the final two being in GABP.

 

Simon vs. Kluber tonight.

Cueto vs. Tomlin tomorrow

Latos vs. Salazar Wednesday

Bailey vs. House Thursday

  • Replies 158
  • Views 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a super busy weekend and didn't watch any of the Reds games. Guess I can't watch these first two either. Do what I gotta do for the team.

Are we ready to resume wildcard discussions? :p

 

The recent mini-surge might keep (make ??) the Reds interesting at least for another couple of weeks. 4.5 games back in the division, 3.5 in the wild card.

Are we ready to resume wildcard discussions? :p

 

Yes, I think there's a real possibility that there could be 2 wildcard teams from the AFC North.

Any time frame on when BP might be back?

 

About a week or so ago, I heard that he was "way ahead of schedule." He was out on the field taking ground balls. The only thing he can't do is grab a bat / swing.

Unfortunately though the Reds are as boring as dirt to watch, all they need to muster on a consistent basis is 3-4 runs a game to win games because their starting pitching is so overwhelmingly good. Though not a fan at all of this team I think pitching will carry them into a wild card. It's obvious that they don't need Votto to win because he has mostly been MIA for, is it 2 or 3 years now?, I forget, because of injuries or mental. Bruce mostly shows up a couple of months a year, not even that this year and they win. So as much as I want them to fall flat on their face so they will rebuild the offense this year or next so I will enjoy watching them again, it's not happening. I predict 3 of 4 from the Tribe and a sweep of the horrible Marlins and that could vault them into as hard as it is to believe maybe first place

Any time frame on when BP might be back?

 

About a week or so ago, I heard that he was "way ahead of schedule." He was out on the field taking ground balls. The only thing he can't do is grab a bat / swing.

 

I just read that he's "roughly three weeks away".

About a week or so ago, I heard that he was "way ahead of schedule." He was out on the field taking ground balls. The only thing he can't do is grab a bat / swing.

 

So he fits in with most of our middle infielders then right? Just kidding.

  • Author
I just read that he's "roughly three weeks away".

 

I know they said the anticipated date was end of August, however BP said he has a specific date in mind, but wouldn't say what it was. Just that it was sooner than anyone expected.

 

My guess....August 18th, in St. Louis.

I know they said the anticipated date was end of August, however BP said he has a specific date in mind, but wouldn't say what it was. Just that it was sooner than anyone expected.

 

My guess....August 18th, in St. Louis.

 

That sounds about right.

Hamilton CF Bruce RF Frazier 3B Mesoraco C Pena 1B Schumaker LF Hannahan DH Santiago 2B Cozart SS

  • Author

Hamilton CF

Bruce RF

Frazier 3B

Mesoraco C

Pena 1B

Schumaker LF

Hannahan DH

Santiago 2B

Cozart SS

 

Simon P

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.