Reds @ Indians / Indians @ Reds (8/4 - 8/7)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately though the Reds are as boring as dirt to watch, all they need to muster on a consistent basis is 3-4 runs a game to win games because their starting pitching is so overwhelmingly good. Though not a fan at all of this team I think pitching will carry them into a wild card. It's obvious that they don't need Votto to win because he has mostly been MIA for, is it 2 or 3 years now?, I forget, because of injuries or mental. Bruce mostly shows up a couple of months a year, not even that this year and they win. So as much as I want them to fall flat on their face so they will rebuild the offense this year or next so I will enjoy watching them again, it's not happening. I predict 3 of 4 from the Tribe and a sweep of the horrible Marlins and that could vault them into as hard as it is to believe maybe first place

Any time frame on when BP might be back?

About a week or so ago, I heard that he was "way ahead of schedule." He was out on the field taking ground balls. The only thing he can't do is grab a bat / swing.

I just read that he's "roughly three weeks away".

I just read that he's "roughly three weeks away".

I know they said the anticipated date was end of August, however BP said he has a specific date in mind, but wouldn't say what it was. Just that it was sooner than anyone expected.

My guess....August 18th, in St. Louis.