Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds @ Indians / Indians @ Reds (8/4 - 8/7)

Featured Replies

The only thing he can't do is grab a bat / swing.

 

Are you referring to Cozart, Bruce, Ludwick, Hannahan, Santigo or Schumacher???

  • Replies 158
  • Views 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hannahan as the DH makes me want to vomit.

 

I agree, our Dh is batting .000000000. Not bad if you say it fast.

I'll say it again, many will poo poo this idea, but I think big pasta should have been dealt. I'm not too sure what scenario might have played out or even if that conversation had ever occured, and perhaps it was mulled over by the front office. But I'd have dangled that cat to see what was out there.

I agree, he might win a game in the second half. Getting hammered again tonight.

I'll say it again, many will poo poo this idea, but I think big pasta should have been dealt. I'm not too sure what scenario might have played out or even if that conversation had ever occured, and perhaps it was mulled over by the front office. But I'd have dangled that cat to see what was out there.

Agreed. He's been a lifesaver for the Reds but he's already 50 innings over what he threw last year. Can't expect him to keep those numbers up too long. Should have traded him while he was hot

I'll say it again, many will poo poo this idea, but I think big pasta should have been dealt. I'm not too sure what scenario might have played out or even if that conversation had ever occured, and perhaps it was mulled over by the front office. But I'd have dangled that cat to see what was out there.

 

Put him through waivers and trade him to whoever claims him.

He had a Jack Armstrong first half, no doubt. Gonna have a Jack Armstrong 2nd half too.

Reds have got to be the worst team in baseball hitting with runners at third and less than 2 outs.

Can we end the Hannahan experiment, the guy blows! Perhaps we could make a trade with the Florence Freedom for a bucket of balls.

I'll say it again' date=' many will poo poo this idea, but I think big pasta should have been dealt. I'm not too sure what scenario might have played out or even if that conversation had ever occured, and perhaps it was mulled over by the front office. But I'd have dangled that cat to see what was out there.[/quote']

 

I think everyone was on board with trading Simon, except LRCW who wanted to know who would replace him in the rotation,

Reds have got to be the worst team in baseball hitting with runners at third and less than 2 outs.

 

6th best average (.364) in the MLB with runner on 3rd less than 2 outs.

6th best average (.364) in the MLB with runner on 3rd less than 2 outs.

 

I find that hard to believe but numbers don't lie. What are the numbers with runners in scoring position and less thAn 2?

6th best average (.364) in the MLB with runner on 3rd less than 2 outs.

 

I wonder what the percentage of runners driven in is? IE do they make productive outs the 64% times that they do not get a hit?

 

This is about getting that runner home. Getting a base hit is only part of the equation.

Can we end the Hannahan experiment, the guy blows! Perhaps we could make a trade with the Florence Freedom for a bucket of balls.

 

But he was so well respected by his Indian teammates. I say bring back Mike Costanzo and his .056/.095/.151

I find that hard to believe but numbers don't lie. What are the numbers with runners in scoring position and less thAn 2?

 

I wonder what the percentage of runners driven in is? IE do they make productive outs the 64% times that they do not get a hit?

 

 

This is about getting that runner home. Getting a base hit is only part of the equation.

 

I don't really feel like adding up the ratio for everyone..

 

Sortable Player Stats | MLB.com: Stats

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.