Ashland vs. Elliott Co. Predictions

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Elliott's offense has looked great at times(averaged 70 points per game in season play)...but they're going up against a very solid Ashland defense that allowed only 56 points per game...so i'm taking Ashland's defense to get the job done in a low scoring affair...

Ashland- 51

Elliott- 45

Elliott's offense has looked great at times(averaged 70 points per game in season play)...but they're going up against a very solid Ashland defense that allowed only 56 points per game...so i'm taking Ashland's defense to get the job done in a low scoring affair...

Ashland- 51

Elliott- 45

Totally agree 100%

BUT..... Ashland is do to come out and bust it wide open.

Ashland 60

Elliott 53

A tale of 2 teams x 2 teams...

Elliott and Ashland have both been like Jekyll and Hyde this season. It all depends on which Elliott team and which Ashland team shows up to play.

If Elliott comes out puts the pedal to the metal and hits their shots, Ashland will have a tough time staying with them. If on the other hand, Ashland is able to control (slow) the tempo and/or keep Elliott from getting a lot of open looks, it will be a long night for the Lions.

A slow half court small ball game favors the Tomcats, diminishing the advantage Elliott should have on the larger college sized court at MSU. A wide open full court attack favors the Lions.

Like Pascal's Wager this formula has four possible outcomes... 3 out of 4 favor the Tomcats.

Pascal's-Wager.gif

A tale of 2 teams x 2 teams...

Elliott and Ashland have both been like Jekyll and Hyde this season. It all depends on which Elliott team and which Ashland team shows up to play.

If Elliott comes out puts the pedal to the metal and hits their shots, Ashland will have a tough time staying with them. If on the other hand, Ashland is able to control (slow) the tempo and/or keep Elliott from getting a lot of open looks, it will be a long night for the Lions.

A slow half court small ball game favors the Tomcats, diminishing the advantage Elliott should have on the larger college sized court at MSU. A wide open full court attack favors the Lions.

Like Pascal's Wager this formula has four possible outcomes... 3 out of 4 favor the Tomcats.

Wow! I dont know what to say about this other than the fact that its WAY over my head! Fastbreak, I thought a man of your abilities and interests wouldnt have this much time on his hands!