Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BleedRed

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BleedRed

  1. Just got the news a few minutes ago. :( These two young men will be in my thoughts and prayers
  2. Thanks for the stats, nwo I must say, i'm pretty shocked! I expected PRP to get the job done this year.
  3. well good luck apollo against dunbar tomorrow.
  4. i think that apollo will have the advantage the second time though the order.
  5. Very surprised to see him drafted that high...last I looked, Baseball America had him going in the fourth round to Milwaukee. Congrats to Ben nevertheless!
  6. Yeah, a perfectly executed bunt. And that was the difference in the game; they executed, we didn't...
  7. Another pitching gem for Mr. Fyffe Congrats to JC!
  8. I was trying to figure out why Coach Maynard had Blanton bunt when there was a runner on first and 0 outs. Yes, I know the smart thing to do is get the runner to second, but Blanton had came just feet away from blasting one out in his first at-bat, so I believe they should have had him swinging away... Oh well, I guess we'll have to wait until next year...
  9. Tomorrow at 7 / @ Morehead State
  10. Moore started for BC and Rigsby for Ashland...
  11. Zac Wilson for Boyd Co. has to be high up there, too...he has either the first or second highest average on the team...
  12. Good to see Boyd get some of their younger kids in tonight... now, let's take care of business Wed. against Ashland!
  13. Wow, definitely didn't expect that! Congrats to Greenup!
  14. Final from Addington Field.
  15. Errors, baserunning mistakes, and not hitting the baseball did the Lions in tonight... congrats to Raceland on a hard fought victory!
  16. Today, Coach Roger Zornes signed on the dotted line to become the new Boyd Co. head coach!
  17. No, you really can't anymore...congrats to Russell on a huge, huge win...
  18. Final from Addington Field
  19. Agreed...it seems like they're a very competitive team year in and year out...the players, coaches, and fans are a very classy bunch...i'm sure they'll be invited back next year...
  20. Yeah, he was ripping the kid for a good five minutes...and he was even ripping him when the national anthem was getting ready to be played. I thought that was very rude and unprofessional on his part.
  21. Boyd Co. fans has expected this to happen for some time now... I wish Phil nothing but the best! btw, i've heard Zornes could be named head coach as early as this weekend...
  22. Revere hit four home runs in last week's tournament in Cynthiana, and I think that put his season total to nine HR's on the year. The kid can flat out kill the ball!
  23. Excellent game for Mr. Venters on the mound last night!
  24. In 5 Innings. The BC bats finally woke up in this one as Blanton, Sturgill, and Bowling all went deep.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.