Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prayers Needed

Featured Replies

This morning around 8:30 Travis Hall a member of Boyd County High School's 2000-2001 state championship baseball team and a friend of many in this area was killed in a car accident.

 

Chris Fritz (also a member of that state title team) was in the car with Travis and luckily is fine.

 

Please keep this young mans family and friends in your prayers.

Just got the news a few minutes ago. :(

 

These two young men will be in my thoughts and prayers

  • Author
Just got the news a few minutes ago. :(

 

These two young men will be in my thoughts and prayers

 

We were playing in a softball tournament this morning that they were on their way to. It happened on route 5. I went to the hospital to check on Fritz a couple hours ago. As far as the doctors know he some how managed to come out of the wreck with nothing but some bumps and bruises I believe.

God Bless them and their family and friends.

Travis was a great guy. His knowledge and love for the game of baseball was encouraging to me and many others. The knowledge he passed to me will stay with me forever.

My thoughts and prayers are with both families and friends.

Thoughts and pryers for the families and friends.

Prayers from Rambler country for the family and friends of this young man.

  • Author

Thats two members from that state championship team that have died in the last year and a half.

Sorry to hear about this tragedy.

Sad day in Boyd Co....Prayers are with the families.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Hall family. I got to know them very well when their son Brian played balled summer ball for a team that I was working with and got to know Travis through the years as well. I truly feel for them and I know the whole 16th Region area feels the same. RIP in Travis, I guess God needed another great baseball player and even better person for his team.

I got to know Travis at Pikeville College and seeing him around Pikeville the past couple of years...I just found out about his death and I'm shocked...Travis was a great guy and he will be missed. My prayers are with his family during this very hard time.

Thoughts and prayers from Northern Kentucky.

My prayers go out for the family and friends of these two young men.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.