Everything posted by BleedRed
-
Class of 2010. Who are the best?
Boyd Co- Chase Petitt
-
Prayers Needed
Just got the news a few minutes ago. :( These two young men will be in my thoughts and prayers
-
Shelby County 5 Pleasure Ridge Park 4
Thanks for the stats, nwo I must say, i'm pretty shocked! I expected PRP to get the job done this year.
-
Heath vs Apollo....updates
well good luck apollo against dunbar tomorrow.
-
Heath vs Apollo....updates
i think that apollo will have the advantage the second time though the order.
-
Ben Revere Goes #28 in MLB Draft!
Very surprised to see him drafted that high...last I looked, Baseball America had him going in the fourth round to Milwaukee. Congrats to Ben nevertheless!
-
Greenup Co 3 Boyd County 2
Yeah, a perfectly executed bunt. And that was the difference in the game; they executed, we didn't...
-
Johnson Central 4 Lawrence Co. 2
Another pitching gem for Mr. Fyffe Congrats to JC!
-
Greenup Co 3 Boyd County 2
I was trying to figure out why Coach Maynard had Blanton bunt when there was a runner on first and 0 outs. Yes, I know the smart thing to do is get the runner to second, but Blanton had came just feet away from blasting one out in his first at-bat, so I believe they should have had him swinging away... Oh well, I guess we'll have to wait until next year...
-
Greenup Co 3 Boyd County 2
Tomorrow at 7 / @ Morehead State
-
Boyd County 6 Ashland 1
Moore started for BC and Rigsby for Ashland...
-
Big Hitters of the 16th ?
Zac Wilson for Boyd Co. has to be high up there, too...he has either the first or second highest average on the team...
-
Boyd Co. 19 Rose Hill 0 (5 Inn)
Good to see Boyd get some of their younger kids in tonight... now, let's take care of business Wed. against Ashland!
-
Greenup Co. 15 Raceland 2
Wow, definitely didn't expect that! Congrats to Greenup!
-
Boyd 11 Paintsville 9
Final from Addington Field.
-
Raceland 6 Boyd County 4
Errors, baserunning mistakes, and not hitting the baseball did the Lions in tonight... congrats to Raceland on a hard fought victory!
-
OFFICIAL: Zornes to Boyd Co.
Today, Coach Roger Zornes signed on the dotted line to become the new Boyd Co. head coach!
-
Russell 8 Boyd 7
No, you really can't anymore...congrats to Russell on a huge, huge win...
-
Russell 8 Boyd 7
Final from Addington Field
-
Boyd Co 4 Cov Cath 3
Agreed...it seems like they're a very competitive team year in and year out...the players, coaches, and fans are a very classy bunch...i'm sure they'll be invited back next year...
-
Boyd Co 10 Raceland 0 (5 Inn)
Yeah, he was ripping the kid for a good five minutes...and he was even ripping him when the national anthem was getting ready to be played. I thought that was very rude and unprofessional on his part.
-
Boyd Co. Coach Pratt steps down
Boyd Co. fans has expected this to happen for some time now... I wish Phil nothing but the best! btw, i've heard Zornes could be named head coach as early as this weekend...
-
Rich Witten or Ben Revere
Revere hit four home runs in last week's tournament in Cynthiana, and I think that put his season total to nine HR's on the year. The kid can flat out kill the ball!
-
Boyd Co. 6 Paintsville 2
Excellent game for Mr. Venters on the mound last night!
-
Boyd 14 Boone Co. 3
In 5 Innings. The BC bats finally woke up in this one as Blanton, Sturgill, and Bowling all went deep.