$25 Donation

Plato

Take a car and crash into a guardrail head on without a seat belt and then crash head on into a guardrail while riding a motorcycle without a helmet....Guarantee I know which one is hurt worse.

Head on, both are more than likely dead. Car drivers impact with the windshield is likely enough to kill them.

I thought that not wearing a seat belt was considered a secondary offense, meaning that they can't just pull you over for it and that you have to have done something else (e.g. speeding, running a light) and then they top you off with a seat belt violation charge.

I thought that not wearing a seat belt was considered a secondary offense, meaning that they can't just pull you over for it and that you have to have done something else (e.g. speeding, running a light) and then they top you off with a seat belt violation charge.

You are incorrect.

Been "primary" for a while now in KY.