2015 Washington Wizards

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He might not be, but it'd be interesting to watch what he would do with a true PG.

Funny, I find it odd that he plays with one of the top 10 players in the world but people are caught up in labeling what position people play instead of trying to figure out why a coach with two of the top 10 players in the world can't win.

But whatever.

Funny, I find it odd that he plays with one of the top 10 players in the world but people are caught up in labeling what position people play instead of trying to figure out why a coach with two of the top 10 players in the world can't win.

But whatever.

Are we sure its Scott Brooks? Either way he gets more of a pass than Mike Brown or Spo ever got. Durant gets more of a pass than anyone in the history of the game.

Are we sure its Scott Brooks? Either way he gets more of a pass than Mike Brown or Spo ever got. Durant gets more of a pass than anyone in the history of the game.

Agree with all of this.

I do blame Brooks more than anyone else but Durant's pass is at MJ levels at this point. Unprecendented for someone with 1 MVP and no rings.

Wall shooting the ball pretty good tonight, his shot looks better than it ever has. One would assume it will only continue to get better much like Nash, J Kidd, and all the other point guards to eventually figure it out.

But whatever.

Westbrook?

Yes. The Westbrook hate and blame annoys me to death.

Me too. He's one of the best 10 players in the league. Sure he shoots a lot but that's his game. That's really probably the reason I continue to grow in my dislike for KD. All the blame goes to Westbrook, who though not as good as Durant is a franchise player in his own right.

If I'm Westbrook I take my talents to LA in a few years and play with Love and a decaying Mamba.

Me too. He's one of the best 10 players in the league. Sure he shoots a lot but that's his game. That's really probably the reason I continue to grow in my dislike for KD. All the blame goes to Westbrook, who though not as good as Durant is a franchise player in his own right.

If I'm Westbrook I take my talents to LA in a few years and play with Love and a decaying Mamba.

Why does he have to be decaying? Why not just say aging? Hater. :no:

:lol2:

Yes. The Westbrook hate and blame annoys me to death

In my opinion, he's not one of the 10 best players in the NBA. He is very similar to Wall in that he doesn't shoot it well enough to be in that elite category yet.

In my opinion, he's not one of the 10 best players in the NBA. He is very similar to Wall in that he doesn't shoot it well enough to be in that elite category yet.

I think he is a better scorer than Wall and I think that is what makes him elite. Their stats are very similar but IMO Russ is a top 10 player in the league. There aren't many players that I would take over Russ right now.

Lebron

Durant

CP3 for sure.

Love

Harden maybe....

Parker maybe.....

Healthy DRose

Healthy decaying Kobe....

It gets really muddy after that.

You've been a KD hater from day 1. In an attempt to save face, you've clung to any and every angle so you didn't look foolish... :sssh: