2015 Washington Wizards

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He gets a pass for not winning in the playoffs. Last year Westbrook went down and the Thunder fell apart. No mention of the fact that he didn't rise to the occasion. Jordan got killed for not beating the Pistons. Kobe got heat for his post Shaq years. LeBron got destroyed while playing with the equivalent of four YMCA guys in Cleveland. Durant gets a pass repeatedly because he's quiet. Even when he runs his mouth it's overlooked.

What I do not understand is that you constantly say Durant is not as good as he is - and that is fine, it is your opinion - yet, in the same breath you want to compare him to all time greats? Subconsciously I think you know he is better than you give him credit for. ;)

What I do not understand is that you constantly say Durant is not as good as he is - and that is fine, it is your opinion - yet, in the same breath you want to compare him to all time greats? Subconsciously I think you know he is better than you give him credit for. ;)

I mean, he's only going to be the #1 or #2 all-time scoring leader when he hangs it up....Nope, not an all-time great. :lol2: :D

Why?

Insanely competitive. For all his faults, the dude will do anything to win. You have to take the little bit of bad with Westbrook and accept it when you have so much good coming from him. Right now, he is averaging 27 points, 8 rebounds, and 8 assists in the playoffs. In the 68 years of the NBA, no one has ever averaged that for the playoffs...

Also, even though most don't want to admit it, the Thunder go as Westbrook goes, he's the alpha dog on that team...