2015 Washington Wizards

I think he is a better scorer than Wall and I think that is what makes him elite. Their stats are very similar but IMO Russ is a top 10 player in the league. There aren't many players that I would take over Russ right now.

Lebron

Durant

CP3 for sure.

Love

Harden maybe....

Parker maybe.....

Healthy DRose

Healthy decaying Kobe....

It gets really muddy after that.

I would take Curry or Dragic over Westbrook at the guard spot. How about Noah, Aldridge, Davis, Jefferson, Lowry and Griffin?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would take Curry or Dragic over Westbrook at the guard spot. How about Noah, Aldridge, Davis, Jefferson, Lowry and Griffin?

Curry? Sure

Griffin? Possibly. Not all of the way sold on Griffin yet but he is definitely getting more rounded.

Aldridge? Possibly.

Davis? In another year? Most likely.

No on the rest.

I think he is a better scorer than Wall and I think that is what makes him elite. Their stats are very similar but IMO Russ is a top 10 player in the league. There aren't many players that I would take over Russ right now.

Lebron

Durant

CP3 for sure.

Love

Harden maybe....

Parker maybe.....

Healthy DRose

Healthy decaying Kobe....

It gets really muddy after that.

Harden is good, but I take Westbrook over him all day and twice on gameday.

Harden is good, but I take Westbrook over him all day and twice on gameday.

I likely would as well. I really like Russ' game compared to many others. When he is thinking properly and not playing hero ball, he can get to the rim better than 99% of the NBA.

I likely would as well. I really like Russ' game compared to many others. When he is thinking properly and not playing hero ball, he can get to the rim better than 99% of the NBA.

He is a freak athlete just behind LeBron, imo. He does have a few loose screws that always keeps you on edge to what may happen next. I still hate the team dynamic they have. They (he and Durant) pretty much now just take turns. He is definitely the Thunder's alpha dog and tone setter.

You've been a KD hater from day 1. In an attempt to save face, you've clung to any and every angle so you didn't look foolish... :sssh:

Foolish for not liking Durant? Seems like a personal preference to me.

How can you not like a 6'10 small forward that can shoot lights out, can handle the ball like a guard and is an athletic freak?

Easily. He gets praise for stuff every else has done. Like the tweet about his second contract. No one walks away from that second contract and most don't even attempt free agency if they're high profile.

He gets a pass for not winning in the playoffs. Last year Westbrook went down and the Thunder fell apart. No mention of the fact that he didn't rise to the occasion. Jordan got killed for not beating the Pistons. Kobe got heat for his post Shaq years. LeBron got destroyed while playing with the equivalent of four YMCA guys in Cleveland. Durant gets a pass repeatedly because he's quiet. Even when he runs his mouth it's overlooked.