Harry Reid says Bundy supporters are domestic terrorists

Harry Reid has done an excellent job as the leader of the senate. He hasn't been perfect, but he is a paragon of an ethical leader that is a much better team player than Mitch McConnell or John Boehner. Fox news has misled so many of our people and it is a true shame that they have played such a big role in making Reid look bad in this scenario when he is actually the good guy.

You have got to be a plant. No one can be that naive.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? He is correct! Heck, I'd rather have you take over for Boehner! And you know what I think of your views! :sssh: :)
My response had nothing to do with Boehner. It was about the absolute joke that he thinks Harry Reid has done an excellent job as the leader of the senate and he thinks he is a paragon of an ethical leader. Reid is horrible for this country and doesn't know the meaning of ethical.

You, on the other hand, I'm sure are trying to model yourself after me while you bask in my awesomeness. :D

You' date=' on the other hand, I'm sure are trying to model yourself after me while you bask in my awesomeness. :D[/quote'] Yes! I guess you figured it out. I'm not looking forward to the 4th of July parade to throw out gum for Alison, it's to see you and bask in your glory. lol.

Why say offensive things such as ignorant? That's why Republicans are losing so many votes right now, the lack of tolerance and open-mindedness. Where did you find out your information about Harry Reid? Fox News?

Welcome to the site from one of the few resident liberals on here.

Consider yourself lucky you didn't get treated worse on your first go-round.

Lsupport re you go again, again answering a question with a question, lol! Still avoiding the original question, lol! It's obvious you have no grounds for your statement, and are just clinging to your assumptions.

You said, and I quote "she'll fall right in line like a loyal little lemming.". You were then asked how you know this, and have yet to respond.

You realize you have little credibility in the conversation of this Senate race ? Its comical to read your posts. You had a thread on here pulling support for your cousin on the Senate seat because she didn't give you a job. Now that its all

"Worked out " you are happy to support her without being able to grasp a coherent argument. Please continue to tell us how Grimes will be the best person for the job as its obvious your support was bought and paid for.

I don't watch MSNBC, I watch CNN, thank you very much. However, you can't be telling me this stuff when you use The Blaze as a source, LOL.

You have got to be a plant. No one can be that naive.

Naive? Watch what's going on and you'll easily see that the Republicans are the source behind the problem.

Welcome to the site from one of the few resident liberals on here.

Consider yourself lucky you didn't get treated worse on your first go-round.

Thank you!!! Very encouraging!!!

You realize you have little credibility in the conversation of this Senate race ? Its comical to read your posts. You had a thread on here pulling support for your cousin on the Senate seat because she didn't give you a job. Now that its all "Worked out " you are happy to support her without being able to grasp a coherent argument. Please continue to tell us how Grimes will be the best person for the job as its obvious your support was bought and paid for.

First, YOU of all people talk about not having credibility? HA! That is laughable! Many can think of maybe two others on this site with lower credibility that you! And undress you actually know someone, if I were you I would hold off on "credibility"! Talk.

Yes, When someone is promised a job, then you have issues getting that job but unable to talk to the person who offered the job, you're going to be ticked! But when you are then able to finally talk to the person who offered it to you, and things worked out, yeah I think that is how it went, so what's your issue? Besides partisanship? Everyone on this site understand this, even some of the far right "R's", well, that's everyone but you I guess.

Yes, I wanted to work for her! And I agree with her on many issues! But in my career, you don't see "D" and "R", you have a job to do and you do it! No matter if it's a "D" or "R" that you are working for! I had an offer from the other side as well before we were able to work it out, I easily could have worked for the other side starting at the time when I had issues getting it worked out. I could have been making more money with the other side as well, so there goes your ignorant statement that I was "bought". YOUR COMICAL statement of being "bought.", Oh yes, how we forget how BGP is so important with its millions of people who be persuaded to vote one way or the other because I was "bought". Lol, YOU, are comical as well as ignorant.

As far as a coherent agreement, I could argue with the best of them on here, as any long time BGPer will tell you. I just find it worthless to argue anymore, and about politics on here, as it's not what it used to be on here in the past, which was civilized! Now it's a lot of hate and trash, and no one will listen and agree that people can have opinions that you don't have but still respect that person and show that respect as well. And not get all argumentative with ignorant comments directed at someone you don't agree with, like yourself with your post slamming me. It served no purpose except to slam someone, that seems to be a theme of yours?

People can disagree, that is a gift we all have! But what serve no purpose is not allowing people to disagree, not seeing they have the right to view things another way, not attempting to see their point of view, not respecting that person, but only throw pot shots, hate, and insults. Not a trait God gave us. so on that, have a Blessed Sunday!

First, YOU of all people talk about not having credibility? HA! That is laughable! Many can think of maybe two others on this site with lower credibility that you! And undress you actually know someone, if I were you I would hold off on "credibility"! Talk.

Yes, When someone is promised a job, then you have issues getting that job but unable to talk to the person who offered the job, you're going to be ticked! But when you are then able to finally talk to the person who offered it to you, and things worked out, yeah I think that is how it went, so what's your issue? Besides partisanship? Everyone on this site understand this, even some of the far right "R's", well, that's everyone but you I guess.

Yes, I wanted to work for her! And I agree with her on many issues! But in my career, you don't see "D" and "R", you have a job to do and you do it! No matter if it's a "D" or "R" that you are working for! I had an offer from the other side as well before we were able to work it out, I easily could have worked for the other side starting at the time when I had issues getting it worked out. I could have been making more money with the other side as well, so there goes your ignorant statement that I was "bought". YOUR COMICAL statement of being "bought.", Oh yes, how we forget how BGP is so important with its millions of people who be persuaded to vote one way or the other because I was "bought". Lol, YOU, are comical as well as ignorant.

As far as a coherent agreement, I could argue with the best of them on here, as any long time BGPer will tell you. I just find it worthless to argue anymore, and about politics on here, as it's not what it used to be on here in the past, which was civilized! Now it's a lot of hate and trash, and no one will listen and agree that people can have opinions that you don't have but still respect that person and show that respect as well. And not get all argumentative with ignorant comments directed at someone you don't agree with, like yourself with your post slamming me. It served no purpose except to slam someone, that seems to be a theme of yours?

People can disagree, that is a gift we all have! But what serve no purpose is not allowing people to disagree, not seeing they have the right to view things another way, not attempting to see their point of view, not respecting that person, but only throw pot shots, hate, and insults. Not a trait God gave us. so on that, have a Blessed Sunday!

I needed a good laugh I'm glad you were able to confirm my understanding of the timeline of events.

I don't watch MSNBC, I watch CNN, thank you very much. However, you can't be telling me this stuff when you use The Blaze as a source, LOL.

Naive? Watch what's going on and you'll easily see that the Republicans are the source behind the problem.

Thank you!!! Very encouraging!!!

So are you saying the msnbc didn't say this, hahahahaha. You deserve to be a liberal.