Harry Reid says Bundy supporters are domestic terrorists

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And for what it's worth, I sure hope we can continue to debate in a constructive and respectful manner, dispense with the name-calling (although liberal is okay by me) and the identity probes. Or more than one member is going to be in trouble.

And for what it's worth, I sure hope we can continue to debate in a constructive and respectful manner, dispense with the name-calling (although liberal is okay by me) and the identity probes. Or more than one member is going to be in trouble.
A Kennedy Liberal is one thing. What we have now is, sadly, another. You, I consider a Kennedy Liberal.

I see the few posts Elmer has made, I don't know him but from what I see he is as biased or more than the Republicans he has so much trouble with. Isn't this the real problem with our political system? It's all one side's fault?

Thank you mcpapa.

A Kennedy Liberal is one thing. What we have now is, sadly, another. You, I consider a Kennedy Liberal.

I see the few posts Elmer has made, I don't know him but from what I see he is as biased or more than the Republicans he has so much trouble with. Isn't this the real problem with our political system? It's all one side's fault?

The Democrats have been more than wililng to correspond and work together sir/ma'am. Actually, I think the Democrats, especially Obama, are too nice and open at times. It's the ability to have an open mind and be able to tolerate those around us that leads to the thriving of a society. Because of the Republicans, we are far from that.

Kennedy may have been a Liberal in many ways but when it comes to the size and scope of government and taxing he was a Fiscal Conservative.

Kennedy was a conservative by the standards of both his time and today. While he increased military spending, overall he restrained federal outlays. His plan for economic growth emphasized not deficits but tax-rate cuts that he argued would eventually pay for themselves by increasing government revenue. He reduced tariffs in pursuit of free trade, and he took a hard line against communism abroad and at home.

JFK Was a Political Conservative | TIME.com

The Democrats have been more than wililng to correspond and work together sir/ma'am. Actually, I think the Democrats, especially Obama, are too nice and open at times. It's the ability to have an open mind and be able to tolerate those around us that leads to the thriving of a society. Because of the Republicans, we are far from that.
Ah, there it is. Talk tolerance while being intolerant. The fact that you consistently point the finger of blame at one side shows you're myopic and biased, not tolerant. There is plenty of blame to pass around on both sides of the aisle. Obama and the Dems are every bit as guilty.