Harry Reid says Bundy supporters are domestic terrorists

And THIS is the problem! People are fine with their people on Capital Hill, "it's the other guys from other states that are the problem" .

Why not let the people of Nevada worry about if they want Reid or not?

Because Reid in his role as majority leader has a direct effect one all us us not just the stupid saps in Nevada that re-elected him. All we in Kentucky can do is make sure we elect people that will insure his term as majority leader and chief obstructionist for Obama ends.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And THIS is the problem! People are fine with their people on Capital Hill, "it's the other guys from other states that are the problem" .

Why not let the people of Nevada worry about if they want Reid or not?

Harry Reid screwed up health care with his push of Pinocchiocare and his continued support of president Pinocchio.

So you have no problem with how Harry Reid was set to make millions of personal money from china over land from Nevada. What a sad world you live in and so misinformed.

^ The last two posts, doesn't matter! The problem IS Capital Hill AND that MOST people don't see that the people they send to DC are the issue , it's the other guys from other states. Talk about "stupid saps", you don't think that people around the US say the same thing about KY Re-electing Mitch, and you don't think his position hasn't effected the US?

Again, the problem is people blame the others on the Hill, not their own people.

Trust mr Ref, I'm more informed than you would ever dream to be ; )

Ok, I am done waiting.

How can this guy not be un-American and a terrorist? He doesn't even recognize the legitimacy of the US government. Yet, the people of the Occupy movement where classified as being un-American, terrorist, trouble-makers, and I don't think they denounced the US or the legitimacy of the US government as a whole. Occupy had clear evidence of police brutality in NYC, yet they were still considered trouble makers and terrorists by many on the right, Where is Bundy's evidence?

How can anyone who supports him on anything not be considered just like him or his viewpoints on other things? Do these that people support him on one or more issues not think like him on all other issues? If not, shouldn't they distance themselves from him? Two words: Jeremiah Wright! He makes a "hate speech" and many people blasts Obama for his associating with him on anything little thing? And people like Hannity, ever chance they get they still blast Obama for his association with him.

These two things are very similar, yet people want to blast the left, but not the right when a person of the right is in the exact same position. And this Bundy didn't even score four touchdowns in a single game!

Sorry, had to hop on planes for 18 hours yesterday. Ok I get your point. I guess I would say I can disagree with a person's behavior or opinions on some issues while I may agree with them on others. My sister says some things I don't agree with, but I still love her. Thanks for clarifying.

^ The last two posts, doesn't matter! The problem IS Capital Hill AND that MOST people don't see that the people they send to DC are the issue , it's the other guys from other states. Talk about "stupid saps", you don't think that people around the US say the same thing about KY Re-electing Mitch, and you don't think his position hasn't effected the US?

Again, the problem is people blame the others on the Hill, not their own people.

Trust mr Ref, I'm more informed than you would ever dream to be ; )

And if people like you are ill informed enough to elect ALG to the Senate I'll call you all out even louder then I've called out the morons from Nevada.

While I'm not a huge fan of McConnell I would much rather see the direction we will go with him still in the Senate, hopefully as majority leader, then to see another 2 years of Reidlock. Trust me if I didn't see so much riding on the 2014 elections and IF there was actually a primary challenger to McConnell that I thought could beat ALG I would support him/her. ANYTHING to remove Reid as majority leader.

And if people like you are ill informed enough to elect ALG to the Senate I'll call you all out even louder then I've called out the morons from Nevada.

While I'm not a huge fan of McConnell I would much rather see the direction we will go with him still in the Senate, hopefully as majority leader, then to see another 2 years of Reidlock. Trust me if I didn't see so much riding on the 2014 elections and IF there was actually a primary challenger to McConnell that I thought could beat ALG I would support him/her. ANYTHING to remove Reid as majority leader.

What direction doyou feel we will go if Mitch McConnell is reelected and regains the Majority leadership? If he's reelected, and remains the Minority leader? Right now, I can't decide who would be best and my schedule lately hasn't afforded me much time for a lot of research.

First off, Alison is a first cousin of mine, so don't go there! With the political background and with the work I do, I am not worried about my views on things, and they are solid! I may not agree with others opinions, but that doesn't mean we can't talk calmly and find some common ground, something most in DC on both sides can't seem to do any more like they did in the past.

You did kind of see my point, you basically said what I was attempting to say, you said that you would like to vote for someone other than Mitch. As I said in the past, almost all on the Hill are the problem, both left and right, they have such a low approval rating, yet no one will do anything to get rid of their people on the Hill, almost all say "it's the other guy's problem they need to vote them out". That is our problem, we won't vote out our own but will yell, moan and complain that the other people need to vote their people out.

I won't say much about Paul, but I will say a lot about Mitch, he has been there long enough and both left and right need to teach him and others like him that we will not stand for this anymore and vote them out! When Alison wins in November, if she doesn't do a good job, then vote her out too. I have crossed party lines many times when I thought a lesson needed to be taught.

First off, Alison is a first cousin of mine, so don't go there! With the political background and with the work I do, I am not worried about my views on things, and they are solid! I may not agree with others opinions, but that doesn't mean we can't talk calmly and find some common ground, something most in DC on both sides can't seem to do any more like they did in the past.

You did kind of see my point, you basically said what I was attempting to say, you said that you would like to vote for someone other than Mitch. As I said in the past, almost all on the Hill are the problem, both left and right, they have such a low approval rating, yet no one will do anything to get rid of their people on the Hill, almost all say "it's the other guy's problem they need to vote them out". That is our problem, we won't vote out our own but will yell, moan and complain that the other people need to vote their people out.

I won't say much about Paul, but I will say a lot about Mitch, he has been there long enough and both left and right need to teach him and others like him that we will not stand for this anymore and vote them out! When Alison wins in November, if she doesn't do a good job, then vote her out too. I have crossed party lines many times when I thought a lesson needed to be taught.

If ALG is your first cousin and hearing ill of her and her father (and if she injects her grandmothers into the race again I'll talk about them too) bother you then maybe you should ignore my posts because I will speak my mind about them. If she's going to jump into the arena it's going to happen. ALG if elected will be a mouthpiece for the Obama agenda plain and simple. If I thought Matt Bevin had a chance to beat her in the general I'd be all over him but he doesn't and I would prefer to keep McConnell there then to let a product of the Democratic machine of Kentucky fill a seat and be a rubber stamp for Obama and Reid. Face it, look at who the Dems wanted to run, Ashley Judd and now ALG. They want a pretty face that will smile on the podium with Obama and Reid and do whatever they tell them to do. That's what they got.

I remember now, aren't you the one that ALG spurned for a job?

What direction doyou feel we will go if Mitch McConnell is reelected and regains the Majority leadership? If he's reelected, and remains the Minority leader? Right now, I can't decide who would be best and my schedule lately hasn't afforded me much time for a lot of research.

Plain and simple Republican control of the Senate would be a check on Obama and his now limitless ability to stock the federal bench and regulatory bodies with sycophants that he can control. He can't get anything through congress so in best dictatorial style he will push his agenda through regulation and the courts. To do the he needs a Democratic majority in the Senate.

All Tell, we got that worked out, it was difficult getting ahold of her, but once I did, it was fine. I'm just saying, people want to blame the others in congress and senate, not those that represent their state. I never do that! If I think a democrat needs to go our taught a lesson, I'll be more than happy to vote for a republican. If we would be better off with all republicans, if I think that, I'll vote s republican. Maybe there is no one in Nevada who can defeat Reid? I don't know, but one thing that does come into play is money! Even with Alison, her dad had two very large and successful businesses, unless I get his backing I could never run for anything higher than maybe a city office. Which is what is sad about running for office, not enough people like you and I who can get a big bank like wealthy. Heck, I'd even vote for Ref if he was running against Mitch, I would switch parties to vote in the republican primary to get him on the general ballot, as we need people with new ideas and who could work together again. Like in the Tip O'Neil era, they would argue like crazy on the floor with each other, but afterwards go out and have beers with each other and work things out and not be bitter towards each other. And not someone like Mitch who before Obama took office said his goal was to make sure Obama served only one term and would do whatever he could to make sure of it, how is that good for the nation? As I said, I would give Paul a pass for now as he is still in his first term. A couple of years ago at Fancy Farm I did talk to him, I don't agree with everything about him, but liked taking to him.

And I got need for you, Alison doesn't really like Obama, and that is the way it should be, you don't have to agree with everything with those in your party.

All Tell' date=' we got that worked out, it was difficult getting ahold of her, but once I did, it was fine. I'm just saying, people want to blame the others in congress and senate, not those that represent their state. I never do that! If I think a democrat needs to go our taught a lesson, I'll be more than happy to vote for a republican. If we would be better off with all republicans, if I think that, I'll vote s republican. Maybe there is no one in Nevada who can defeat Reid? I don't know, but one thing that does come into play is money! Even with Alison, her dad had two very large and successful businesses, unless I get his backing I could never run for anything higher than maybe a city office. Which is what is sad about running for office, not enough people like you and I who can get a big bank like wealthy. Heck, I'd even vote for Ref if he was running against Mitch, I would switch parties to vote in the republican primary to get him on the general ballot, as we need people with new ideas and who could work together again. Like in the Tip O'Neil era, they would argue like crazy on the floor with each other, but afterwards go out and have beers with each other and work things out and not be bitter towards each other. And not someone like Mitch who before Obama took office said his goal was to make sure Obama served only one term and would do whatever he could to make sure of it, how is that good for the nation? As I said, I would give Paul a pass for now as he is still in his first term. A couple of years ago at Fancy Farm I did talk to him, I don't agree with everything about him, but liked taking to him. And I got need for you, Alison doesn't really like Obama, and that is the way it should be, you don't have to agree with everything with those in your party.[/quote']

And if she goes to Washington she'll fall right in line like a loyal little lemming.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

When will we see you run?

Like you said earlier, not near enough money. I believe I would do an awesome job for the working class and poor. Especially our veterans and elderly and most of all our future, the kids. But money is the problem as I ain't got any.