Harry Reid says Bundy supporters are domestic terrorists

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because she has done NOTHING to show she won't and because she is being backed by the Dems. No way that happens if she hasn't assured them that she'll be a pretty little piece of party line eye candy.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

you are quite the misogynist aren't you .

racist, misogynist. You lefties certainly like calling names.

I am not a lefty I am a registered independent who regularly voted Republican until the Tea Party hijacked the G.O.P. I didn't call you a racist , only you and or God know if you are a racist . I called you a misogynist . You called ALG a pretty little piece of party line eye candy which in my humble opinion is a misogynistic sounding statement and I may add typical of your posts about her . We get it you don't like her or her family . I have no idea who her father is but he must have done something to you personally for you to hate his daughter so much . Edited by KyTmcNcc

I am not a lefty I am a registered independent who regularly voted Republican until the Tea Party hijacked the G.O.P. I didn't call you a racist ' date=' only you and or God know if you are a racist . I called you a misogynist . You called ALG a pretty little piece of party line eye candy which in my humble opinion is a misogynistic sounding statement and I may add typical of your posts about her . We get it you don't like her or her family . I have no idea who her father is but he must have done something to you personally for you to hate his daughter so much .[/quote']

Educate yourself rather then call names. Jerry Lundergran was a long time bigwig in the state Dem party. Listen to what ALG says and tell me my statement about her wasn't accurate. Look at who the Dems tried to get to run (Ashley Judd, Heather Henry) and tell me with a straight face that that is not exactly what they want. A pretty face to play to the lowest common denominator.

Remember ALG was the Dem machines 3rd choice to run.

Educate yourself rather then call names. Jerry Lundergran was a long time bigwig in the state Dem party. Listen to what ALG says and tell me my statement about her wasn't accurate. Look at who the Dems tried to get to run (Ashley Judd, Heather Henry) and tell me with a straight face that that is not exactly what they want. A pretty face to play to the lowest common denominator.

Remember ALG was the Dem machines 3rd choice to run.

Ok never heard of Jerry Lundergran . Northern Kentucky is out of the loop when it comes to Ky politics ,Oh and follow your own advice about calling people names , You do it with the best of us .

Harry Reid has done an excellent job as the leader of the senate. He hasn't been perfect, but he is a paragon of an ethical leader that is a much better team player than Mitch McConnell or John Boehner. Fox news has misled so many of our people and it is a true shame that they have played such a big role in making Reid look bad in this scenario when he is actually the good guy.

Harry Reid has done an excellent job as the leader of the senate. He hasn't been perfect, but he is a paragon of an ethical leader that is a much better team player than Mitch McConnell or John Boehner. Fox news has misled so many of our people and it is a true shame that they have played such a big role in making Reid look bad in this scenario when he is actually the good guy.
:lol: :puke:

OMG, this is so funny. It has to be the most ignorant thing I've ever read on here and I have read some dumb stuff.

Ethical leader, they should hang Reid for treason.

Reid is more corrupt than Hillary, Pelosi, Feinstein, and all republicans put together. How that old 2 faced thieving corrupt liar is still in office is proof America is in need of a change of leadership on both sides.

OMG, this is so funny. It has to be the most ignorant thing I've ever read on here and I have read some dumb stuff.

Ethical leader, they should hang Reid for treason.

Reid is more corrupt than Hillary, Pelosi, Feinstein, and all republicans put together. How that old 2 faced thieving corrupt liar is still in office is proof America is in need of a change of leadership on both sides.

Why say offensive things such as ignorant? That's why Republicans are losing so many votes right now, the lack of tolerance and open-mindedness. Where did you find out your information about Harry Reid? Fox News?

Why say offensive things such as ignorant? That's why Republicans are losing so many votes right now, the lack of tolerance and open-mindedness. Where did you find out your information about Harry Reid? Fox News?

Reid is so bad even MSNBC can't hide it

MSNBC Co-Host Rails on Harry Reid?s ?Koch Addiction?, Calls Reid a Liar More Than 12 Times | Video | TheBlaze.com