Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Menifee 56 Bath 53

Featured Replies

Menifee pulls out the victory in a game that was tight all the way. Congratulations Menifee!

When was the last time Menifee was at the regional tourny?

Congrats to Menifee. Was it back in the early 90's with Carty & Back?

Thanks to the luck of the draw, they are able to make it to the regional tourney this year!!!

Nice win for Menifee. Good to see them final make it to region. Who will they meet in the finals?

Look for that game to go down to the wire.

  • Author
When was the last time Menifee was at the regional tourny?

 

I believe it was 99-00 with a win over Rowan in the opening round.

Congrats Menifee. Nice win...they deserve a some success.

I am very happy for Menifee. Good luck and we wish you the best.

Congrats Menifee. Nice win...they deserve a some success.

 

Depends on how you characterize deserve. In my heart, I would say they deserve it out of sheer pity. But my brain tells me they have 2 or 3 wins this season and this should not be good enough to move on to the next level. What do I know though, I'm just a depressed Cougar fan. :cry:

Depends on how you characterize deserve. In my heart, I would say they deserve it out of sheer pity. But my brain tells me they have 2 or 3 wins this season and this should not be good enough to move on to the next level. What do I know though, I'm just a depressed Cougar fan. :cry:

 

That kinda sounds like a sore loser. I wouldn't expect that from the Morgan Co. faithful. They're usually a class act.

Menifee County went to the regional tournament in 2000 when they defeated Rowan County in the 1st round of the district. Menifee County was beaten by Morgan County in the District Championship that year.

 

The other time Menifee County went was in 1992. And then earlier in 1979 which was their last and perhaps only District title as "Menifee Co." They had one a regional tournament as Frenchburg many, many moons ago.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.