Menifee 56 Bath 53

Congrats Menifee. Nice win...they deserve a some success.

Depends on how you characterize deserve. In my heart, I would say they deserve it out of sheer pity. But my brain tells me they have 2 or 3 wins this season and this should not be good enough to move on to the next level. What do I know though, I'm just a depressed Cougar fan. :cry:

Depends on how you characterize deserve. In my heart, I would say they deserve it out of sheer pity. But my brain tells me they have 2 or 3 wins this season and this should not be good enough to move on to the next level. What do I know though, I'm just a depressed Cougar fan. :cry:

That kinda sounds like a sore loser. I wouldn't expect that from the Morgan Co. faithful. They're usually a class act.

Menifee County went to the regional tournament in 2000 when they defeated Rowan County in the 1st round of the district. Menifee County was beaten by Morgan County in the District Championship that year.

The other time Menifee County went was in 1992. And then earlier in 1979 which was their last and perhaps only District title as "Menifee Co." They had one a regional tournament as Frenchburg many, many moons ago.