Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

District Match-ups in the 9th Region:

Featured Replies

  • Replies 45
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone help me out with some of the District match-ups???

35th:

#1. Holmes vs. #4. Beechwood

#2. Covington Catholic vs. #3 Holy Cross

 

All games are at HC on the 27th-30th (I think)

  • Author
35th:

#1. Holmes vs. #4. Beechwood

#2. Covington Catholic vs. #3 Holy Cross

 

All games are at HC on the 27th-30th (I think)

 

 

Thanks cch, man the 35th is a tough District. It's really ashame two of the four teams are not going to be in the Regionals. I look for some upsets!!

33rd:

 

TOP BRACKET

 

#1 St. Henry

vs. Winner of

#4 Conner Vs. #5 Heritage (what I like to call the 33rds play-in game)

 

BOTTOM BRACKET

#2 Ryle vs. #3 Boone

 

 

All games are at St. Henry

I know Newport plays NCC @ Bellevue

36th...

 

Highlands vs. Bellevue

Newport vs. NCC

Dayton vs. Newport/NCC winner

Highlands/Bellevue vs. Newport/NCC/Dayton winner

 

@ Bellevue

Dixie plays Villa Madonna

Ludlow plays Lloyd

 

in the 34th District

36th...

 

Highlands vs. Bellevue

Newport vs. NCC

Dayton vs. Newport/NCC winner

Highlands/Bellevue vs. Newport/NCC/Dayton winner

 

@ Bellevue

 

 

I expect Bellevue to give Highlands a good game in the 1st round matchup...playing on their home floor and they are playing much better as of late. Newport vs. NCC will be the best game of the tourney though.... whoever makes it out of this will be the sleeper in the region. Dayton should schedule Cov Latin as many times as they can....I'm sorry but they just cannot get that program turned around. HHS will prevail as District champs and hopefully not draw Holmes or CovCath in 1st round like last year.

CCH vs HC has a chance to be an all time classic, or a over hyped game. I'm hoping for the first option.

Dixie plays Villa Madonna

Ludlow plays Lloyd

 

in the 34th District

 

who else is in this District?

who else is in this District?

Thats it, could be the weakest district in the state.

By the way today in the KY Post the #2, #3, and #4 team in the 9th region were all in the 35th district.

Thats it, could be the weakest district in the state.

 

 

Oh my.... so Ludlow and Dixie have a free ticket this year it looks like. I don't know what is going on at Lloyd but I went to school with their head coach and if he cleaned house to get rid of a major problem, kudos to him for having the guts to do that. Sometimes you have to just thin the herd and go with the youngsters and get the buy in at a young age. This is a very weak district.

So if the higher ranked teams prevail the region should look like this:

 

W St. Henry

W Dixie

W Holmes

W Highlands

 

L Ryle

L Ludlow

L CovCath

L NCC

So if the higher ranked teams prevail the region should look like this:

 

W St. Henry

W Dixie

W Holmes

W Highlands

 

L Ryle

L Ludlow

L CovCath

L NCC

 

I would like to see this and possibly have HHS draw Ludlow in 1st round and play winner of CovCath game in the Semis.... I think you have to face Holmes or Cov cath sooner or later and I would rather get rid of them early and then face a team you have 80% confidence in beating rather than go to the finals with a 50/50 shot.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.