The only Kim Kardashian thread I'll ever start... Baby's name

All Tell

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why doesn't the kid stand a chance? It will have two parents that love their child and the kid will not want for anything. That's bad? Why, because you don't like either one of them?

The kid has been born into a family of attention prostitutes where I have a feeling she will be nothing more then a prop. I hope they prove me wrong for the kid's sake but based on their family dynamic I don't think they will.

I know a young lady who's name is Sky Blue. Her twin brother is named Onyx Stone. Both are pretty screwed up individuals, too. Not because of the names, but because their parents did acid just a few more times than when they named the kids.

The kid has been born into a family of attention prostitutes where I have a feeling she will be nothing more then a prop. I hope they prove me wrong for the kid's sake but based on their family dynamic I don't think they will.

Not sure what's so wrong with the family dynamic. For "celebrities", her family definitely seems more normal (in terms of support) than most.

In the grand scheme of life, North West isn't the worst name you could give your child. Just ask "Adolf" and "Aryan".

Baby Hitler Parents Lose Custody of All Three of Their Kids | Fox News

Or ask "Eva Braun" or "Rommel" when he/she gets older.

Heath Campbell: White supremacist who named his son Adolf Hitler to be a dad again and is this time hoping for a little Eva Braun | Mail Online

Not sure what's so wrong with the family dynamic. For "celebrities", her family definitely seems more normal (in terms of support) than most.

So true. The Kardashians look like the Cleavers compared to a lot of Hollywood families.