Since at least one Xpert here seems to be obsessed with...

All Tell

You sound like a lawyer trying to defend Jodi Arias!

Do you have any idea how you sound? Are you such an elitist that you take issue with Trinity having the audacity to RENT their facility to a group that represents athletes that "traditionally did not attend Trinity". Is that X-speak for black kids?

How about answering the question, are you saying that Trinity shouldn't rent out their facility and if so why?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, it's the middle of April and by reading this thread I thought it was the beginning of October!!! Good stuff!!

I'm sure every coach has done something that at the time felt right, but after time maybe came to realize it wasn't such a good idea. It happens, but if the Rock faithful are still talking about that one moment then they, the Rock faithful, have some kind of complex. :lol2:

Trinity smacked X 5 of the last 6 meetings because they had better players, plain and simple.

When does spring practice start for either team!?!?

St. Xavier starts Spring Practice on May 13. Going to be a very exciting 2 weeks for the Tigers!

If any under privileged kids want to attend Trinity the school should make it possible. They could let the kids trim the shrubs or straighten the cafeteria in leu of tuition. I hear thats what a N Ky. Catholic school does to make tuition affordable.

If any under privileged kids want to attend Trinity the school should make it possible. They could let the kids trim the shrubs or straighten the cafeteria in leu of tuition. I hear thats what a N Ky. Catholic school does to make tuition affordable.

I know some students who work at X to pay off their tuition. It's a great opportunity.