Since at least one Xpert here seems to be obsessed with...

All Tell

You think Mikey wishes he had that hat tip back yet?

Since the infamous hat-tip the combined score in 6 games has been 215-40 with only 1 game that X score more then once. Maybe soft isn't the correct adjective but it's close.

Are we really citing a hat tip as the reason play calls weren't adjusted thus resulting in these lopsided scores?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless of how you cite it, it shouldn't be regarded with the scores. That gesture has nothing to do with the scores.

If you really believe that opposing coaches don't use propaganda like that to motivate their teams then you know even less about football then I thought you did.

If you really believe that opposing coaches don't use propaganda like that to motivate their teams then you know even less about football then I thought you did.

Yes quick broke 5 tackles because the GMan tipped his hat. Makes perfect sense.

Yes quick broke 5 tackles because the GMan tipped his hat. Makes perfect sense.

As A T fan I agree with Avid. While the gesture may have lacked class (argue that all you want - I don't really care) it didn't cause the disparity that followed over the next 3 years.

I think the game this year will be very close.

As A T fan I agree with Avid. While the gesture may have lacked class (argue that all you want - I don't really care) it didn't cause the disparity that followed over the next 3 years.

I think the game this year will be very close.

Thank you for the unbiasedness in your response. He wants to hang on to that moment for the rest of his life. Somehow he has managed to make himself believe that's the reason the #3 WR in the country did what he did best. Or maybe it's me :idunno:.

Thank you for the unbiasedness in your response. He wants to hang on to that moment for the rest of his life. Somehow he has managed to make himself believe that's the reason the #3 WR in the country did what he did best. Or maybe it's me :idunno:.

Nope, I just like pointing out to Tigers how St. Mike was less the saint that many on your side believe him to be. And I can promise you that I will continue to bring up the hat tip any time that Mikey is spoken about in reverent terms by a Tiger.

Trinity did what they did because from top to bottom they have the better football program.

Nope, I just like pointing out to Tigers how St. Mike was less the saint that many on your side believe him to be. And I can promise you that I will continue to bring up the hat tip any time that Mikey is spoken about in reverent terms by a Tiger.

Trinity did what they did because from top to bottom they have the better football program.

They did what they did due to an influx of players that traditionally did not attend Trinity!!!!!!!!!!!

They did what they did due to an influx of players that traditionally did not attend Trinity!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, you don't want anyone that isn't a blue blood attending our precious Catholic schools. Did you post this or did you have your butler do it?

Who is a saint? Are you a saint? Point out your own mistakes and don't be so quick to point out others.

Alright, it's the middle of April and by reading this thread I thought it was the beginning of October!!! Good stuff!!

I'm sure every coach has done something that at the time felt right, but after time maybe came to realize it wasn't such a good idea. It happens, but if the Rock faithful are still talking about that one moment then they, the Rock faithful, have some kind of complex. :lol2:

Trinity smacked X 5 of the last 6 meetings because they had better players, plain and simple.

When does spring practice start for either team!?!?