Since at least one Xpert here seems to be obsessed with...

All Tell

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, you don't want anyone that isn't a blue blood attending our precious Catholic schools. Did you post this or did you have your butler do it?

Did you bother to notice that a west end football league is now being played on Trinity's field! My butler told me about it!

Did you bother to notice that a west end football league is now being played on Trinity's field! My butler told me about it!

That team rents the field out. They pay for their time, just like any other team that wishes to use our field. Nothing wrong with that.

That team rents the field out. They pay for their time, just like any other team that wishes to use our field. Nothing wrong with that.

He's just upset that we might let in "the wrong kind of kids," since the Tigers are oh so noble and would almost never open their doors to someone who hadn't attended a Catholic school.

Alright, it's the middle of April and by reading this thread I thought it was the beginning of October!!! Good stuff!!

I'm sure every coach has done something that at the time felt right, but after time maybe came to realize it wasn't such a good idea. It happens, but if the Rock faithful are still talking about that one moment then they, the Rock faithful, have some kind of complex. :lol2:

Trinity smacked X 5 of the last 6 meetings because they had better players, plain and simple.

When does spring practice start for either team!?!?

Wrong. Six of the last six meetings. Are you guys so desperate now that you count a close game as a moral victory?

Wrong.

So then what's the problem with it?

Precisely my point. AT I understand you didn't come from the blue blood background when attended X. You and I have covered that previously. You are probably of a younger, and more open, Tiger generation the XT69 so you understand the idea spreading the importance of the brotherhood of a Catholic school. Some of your older brethren are just a little more closed minded.

Precisely my point. AT I understand you didn't come from the blue blood background when attended X. You and I have covered that previously. You are probably of a younger, and more open, Tiger generation the XT69 so you understand the idea spreading the importance of the brotherhood of a Catholic school. Some of your older brethren are just a little more closed minded.

Yes we have, and regardless of what I think the reasoning T has enrolled so much diversity is. Personally I enjoy the thought of underprivileged youth being afforded opportunities that they wouldn't have otherwise had.