Open Job: Bourbon County

Derrick Robinson (not the one who just resigned)

John Michael Reitz

Aaron Rigdon 

Those are three names that come to mind who could possibly have interest. 

In the same district as Montgomery and George Rogers Clark, the people of Bourbon County need to up their attraction for kids from Lexington. 

30 minutes ago, FlyPattern said:

the people of Bourbon County need to up their attraction for kids from Lexington. 

They tried that back in the 18-19 and 19-20 seasons with as many as 4 or 5 players from Frederick Douglass when Coach Taylor was there, they lost in the first game of the regional in 2019 and lost in the first game of the district in 2020.

5 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

They tried that back in the 18-19 and 19-20 seasons with as many as 4 or 5 players from Frederick Douglass when Coach Taylor was there, they lost in the first game of the regional in 2019 and lost in the first game of the district in 2020.

I believe was Lamont Campbell but yes I forgot about that but the kerns did have some talent then, I believe they won the KBC summer state tournament. 

Where is Lamont Campbell at now, he was able to get players to play hard and want to play for him.

12 minutes ago, FlyPattern said:

I believe was Lamont Campbell but yes I forgot about that but the kerns did have some talent then, I believe they won the KBC summer state tournament. 

Where is Lamont Campbell at now, he was able to get players to play hard and want to play for him.

Yes it was Coach Campbell. I don't know where he went.

• 3 weeks later...