My Bold NBA Prediction

Lebron is going to sign with the Cavs in 2014/2015 off season and team up with Kyrie to win a title in Cleveland. The Cavs have very little money committed for the future. Kyrie is still going to be on his rookie contact through the 2016 season. The will have a team option for Varejao at a reasonable price ($10M) for the 2015. Waiters and Tristan Thompson will still be on rookie deals.

Lebron, Kyrie, Thompson, Varejao, Waiters will be a pretty solid start to a team. Guessing on Lebrons salary for that year ($23m). They would only have around $55-$60M committed for that season. Plenty of room to add another good player and role players.

Lebron will bring a title back to Cleveland.

Lebron is going to sign with the Cavs in 2014/2015 off season and team up with Kyrie to win a title in Cleveland. The Cavs have very little money committed for the future. Kyrie is still going to be on his rookie contact through the 2016 season. The will have a team option for Varejao at a reasonable price ($10M) for the 2015. Waiters and Tristan Thompson will still be on rookie deals.

Lebron, Kyrie, Thompson, Varejao, Waiters will be a pretty solid start to a team. Guessing on Lebrons salary for that year ($23m). They would only have around $55-$60M committed for that season. Plenty of room to add another good player and role players.

Lebron will bring a title back to Cleveland.

Don't forget a high draft pick this year. LeBron will be back in Cleveland IMO. No reason for him to stay in Miami after this contract. No where else to go either really. Kyrie and LeBron would be the next Stockton and Malone. I can't wait.

Don't forget a high draft pick this year. LeBron will be back in Cleveland IMO. No reason for him to stay in Miami after this contract. No where else to go either really. Kyrie and LeBron would be the next Stockton and Malone. I can't wait.

I didn't even think of having a lottery pick this year. The draft is weak but that makes it a bit more interesting as well.

I didn't even think of having a lottery pick this year. The draft is weak but that makes it a bit more interesting as well.

Could you imagine a core of Irving, LeBron, Waiters, Thompson and Noel? Who is beating that? Possible.

I like the prediction but for it to occur LeBron has to have some kind of an affinity for Cleveland, and he made it known he was never fan of the town and claimed "Akron" as his hometown despite many believing it was the Rock and Roll Capital of the World.

Stockton and Malone? Not sure I'd go with that comparison haha!

It the best point guard and power forward combo in the history of the league. It's what LeBron will probably end up being like when he slows down I think. More willing passer, but I'm more talking about his ability to bully people on the block way into his 30s.

I'd like to see Lebron back in Cleveland. I do wonder how he and Kyrie would do together. Let's be real, Lebron is a point guard and Kyrie HAS to have the ball to be effective. I wonder how they could play together.

LeBron is becoming a lot better off the ball. He's become a better cutter, post up guy and as a screener. They'd be fine IMO.

I'd like to see Lebron back in Cleveland. I do wonder how he and Kyrie would do together. Let's be real, Lebron is a point guard and Kyrie HAS to have the ball to be effective. I wonder how they could play together.

Haven't heard that one before (although I will admit it took a year for Bron and Wade to figure it out).