Monroe County 28 Paducah Tilghman 20

Wow!!! Great 2nd half atmosphere, the place was rocking... Monroe really brought it in the second half, the defense scored two TD's and PT could never get anything going. Great job by the coaching staff on making great adjustments.

PT had the better athletes, but Monroe had the better football players and team. Bottom Line.

This was a game from start to finish. PT had speed everywhere but no team players. If they had more respectable coaches maybe this program would be top notch! I may be a little to small town but I can never respect a school that allows a coach to be like PT's head coach and play and act like some of their players. this ball club has very many really good athletes but not very good guidance!!! SAD!!!

Now on to my FALCONS...AWESOME!!! You faced diversity and smacked it in the mouth!!! My hats off to the Coaches for the second half changes and to our DEFENSE..just WOW!

IMO the play of the game was Zach London's punt to the 2 which resulted in two plays later a PT fumble and the go ahead TD!!! The 2 pt conversion put two huge hurdles that was never overcome. Then the Senior Chad Wilson sealed it with an interception in the endzone....God Bless Friday nights under the lights!!!

This was a game from start to finish. PT had speed everywhere but no team players. If they had more respectable coaches maybe this program would be top notch! I may be a little to small town but I can never respect a school that allows a coach to be like PT's head coach and play and act like some of their players. this ball club has very many really good athletes but not very good guidance!!! SAD!!!

Now on to my FALCONS...AWESOME!!! You faced diversity and smacked it in the mouth!!! My hats off to the Coaches for the second half changes and to our DEFENSE..just WOW!

IMO the play of the game was Zach London's punt to the 2 which resulted in two plays later a PT fumble and the go ahead TD!!! The 2 pt conversion put two huge hurdles that was never overcome. Then the Senior Chad Wilson sealed it with an interception in the endzone....God Bless Friday nights under the lights!!!

PT's coach had a filty mouth that was shameful. At the end of the game the mf-bombs coming from the mouths of pt players, coaches, and parents was a disgrace . Does the coach think that he is auditioning for the part of Bear Bryant in the Junction Boys made for TV movie???/ Tsyoung is right about guidance.......none what so ever from their coaching staff . What a waste . PT could be playing for the championship with their speed and talent.

PT's coach had a filty mouth that was shameful. At the end of the game the mf-bombs coming from the mouths of pt players, coaches, and parents was a disgrace . Does the coach think that he is auditioning for the part of Bear Bryant in the Junction Boys made for TV movie???/ Tsyoung is right about guidance.......none what so ever from their coaching staff . What a waste . PT could be playing for the championship with their speed and talent.

Now you guys in Tompkinsville understand why I have never and will never cheer for PT. Posts on BGP do not adequately describe Randy Wyatt - now that you have had a chance to see him in action, you know the truth.

Great game MC, beat South Warren and then get ready to upset Central!!