Monroe County 28 Paducah Tilghman 20

Awful quite in here today. Figured we would have some people over for lunch, you know what's on the menu....

Crow indeed!, Congrats to Monroe! pT had this game until the interception just before the half. the freshman QB lost his confidence after and could not regain it. As for all the posts about the character of this team and coaching staff it's uncalled for. Life and language is a little different in the city. A lot of these kids come from single parent homes and have no support system. I have personally talked to and seen Randy try different things to motivate and it seems the kids only respond sometimes to a little different language choice. Not everyone gets the privilege to grow up safe from crime on a daily basis with tons of support at home and a hot meal waiting for you and even a ride after practice. Not trying to spout an excuse as much as some reasoning why the language is a little rough. Anyway I hope Monroe takes it to the carpet and gets a championship. Don't judge yet ye be judged. Next year maybe PT can fix some things and get a little farther.

Crow indeed!, Congrats to Monroe! pT had this game until the interception just before the half. the freshman QB lost his confidence after and could not regain it. As for all the posts about the character of this team and coaching staff it's uncalled for. Life and language is a little different in the city. A lot of these kids come from single parent homes and have no support system. I have personally talked to and seen Randy try different things to motivate and it seems the kids only respond sometimes to a little different language choice. Not everyone gets the privilege to grow up safe from crime on a daily basis with tons of support at home and a hot meal waiting for you and even a ride after practice. Not trying to spout an excuse as much as some reasoning why the language is a little rough. Anyway I hope Monroe takes it to the carpet and gets a championship. Don't judge yet ye be judged. Next year maybe PT can fix some things and get a little farther.

I have resided in 4 towns 5 to 6 times larger than Paducah. I just can't buy the city thing as an excuse for the coaches' antics. Concerning the kids I can seen your point. Their enviroment at home does play a huge roll in their character. Thats when you need a good coach who can coach the sport but also provide some direction on character and life. Monroe is like all other counties with it's share of crime, murder and drugs. Many kids on Monroe's team come from single parent homes. Some even are raised by their grandparents, uncles, aunts, and even friends. I just cannot excuse the obscene language I heard on the field that night.

With that said. I thought your QB was very impressive. 31 was a beast with good speed. D line was the quickest that I had seen in several years. They just swarmed to the ball where ever it was at on the field.

Now you guys in Tompkinsville understand why I have never and will never cheer for PT. Posts on BGP do not adequately describe Randy Wyatt - now that you have had a chance to see him in action, you know the truth.

Great game MC, beat South Warren and then get ready to upset Central!!

I think that Bell County may have something to say about that.

Commander25, Is Breathitt and Bourban as good as their stats, or is it sos? I don't know anything about these two teams.

I don't think that either of them have played a very tough schedule at all. Especially Bourbon Co. I look for a Bourbon Co and Belfry Semi game with Belfry in the finals.