NKY Middle School Basketball league

4luvofthegame

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched an AAU team this weekend, the Tri-State Warriors out at SOAS and they were absolutely loaded with 7th grade talent. Does anyone know where these boys play Middle School ball?

Perrin, Bell, Craddock, Miller, were just a few names I saw on the scorebook. They had blazing speed, big size and just got after it.

I think this group is a mix? I think this is where the current NKU Norse women's coach son plays. They can ball similar to the shining stars 7th grade team last year, a lot of talent on one squad

I watched an AAU team this weekend, the Tri-State Warriors out at SOAS and they were absolutely loaded with 7th grade talent. Does anyone know where these boys play Middle School ball?

Perrin, Bell, Craddock, Miller, were just a few names I saw on the scorebook. They had blazing speed, big size and just got after it.

Perrin and Miller play for Woodland..Perrin is also a very good football player.

Grey 8th beat Summit View last night by 20. Grey has great size, starting three players over 6ft and bringing one off their bench that big. Cold night shooting for SV as Hawkins and Cottrell struggled shooting the rock. Cheesman really makes Grey go, very nice player. Grey should run the table this year.

Grey 8th beat Summit View last night by 20. Grey has great size, starting three players over 6ft and bringing one off their bench that big. Cold night shooting for SV as Hawkins and Cottrell struggled shooting the rock. Cheesman really makes Grey go, very nice player. Grey should run the table this year.

Agreed. If Grey stays healthy and eligible they should go unblemished. They are just to big and athletic for any of the other teams to compete with. This is the first time I have seen Cheeseman he is a very good guard. I know he played up at Walton last year but who did he play AAU for?

Highlands 6th beat Camp Ernst 42-35. Birds led at half 20-15 and CE started 2nd glad with nice run to take lead. 5 lead changes in 3rd Qtr as score was 30-29 CE to start 4th. Brandon Finn and Luke Schweitzer had huge 4th qtrs .for Highlands and the Birds made 4 straight Free throws down the stretch to ice it. Birds have a ton of depth going 11 deep tonight

The Birds 7th have run off 3 in a row to go 3-1.

Birds 7th is very good. Last year it was a Highlands blow-out when IHM 6th traveled to Fort Thomas. This year the 7th grade match up was closer, with IHM getting within a bucket later in the game.