Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKY Middle School Basketball league

Featured Replies

Fire Inside Turkeyfoot does not play a game 11/15. Their next game is 11/17 at Holmes.

 

They played RA Jones last night and won 68 - 31.

 

Sorry, I pulled this off the website. I guess some games have changed.

  • Replies 481
  • Views 108.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know there was a middle school bb website. Can you give me the link? Thanks!

I didn't know there was a middle school bb website. Can you give me the link? Thanks!

 

nkmsaa.org

Highlands 6th grade beat St. Pius tonight 36-19. Sisson, Schweitzer, King and Starkey all played well for the Birds. Everybody played a lot of minutes.

 

I left during the 7th grade game. St. Pius was leading at the half. Also noticed a young Ruthsatz and Maile out on the floor for St. Pius. Both have very good game.

Highlands 6th grade beat St. Pius tonight 36-19. Sisson, Schweitzer, King and Starkey all played well for the Birds. Everybody played a lot of minutes.

 

I left during the 7th grade game. St. Pius was leading at the half. Also noticed a young Ruthsatz and Maile out on the floor for St. Pius. Both have very good game.

 

 

I am fairly certain there are no Maile's at Pius anymore. It may have been young Lenihan you are thinking of besides Ruthsatz.

I am fairly certain there are no Maile's at Pius anymore. It may have been young Lenihan you are thinking of besides Ruthsatz.

 

Might have been Jack Maile's cousin. Last name is Maher.

I am fairly certain there are no Maile's at Pius anymore. It may have been young Lenihan you are thinking of besides Ruthsatz.[/quote

 

Ok thought I heard that name and he is dark complected with dark hair like the Mailes.

 

By the way the Thelen kid is already 5'7 and his shoe size has to be 12 or 13.

IHM 7th beat Sharp 43-39. Nowak and Kunstek playing very well. Schwarz, Neace, Haddle and Beishel also key contributors.

Sharp 6th beat IHM. Don't have 8th results.

11/15 games:

 

Grant Co at Woodland

Gray at Beechwood

Ockerman at Turkey Foot

R.A. Jones at Twenhofel

Summit View at Camp Ernst

Tichenor at Newport

Conner at Campbell Co

IHM at Sharp

St. Pius at Highlands

 

Any other results??

Any other results??

 

8th grade:

Conner beat CC

SV beat Camp Ernst

Might have been Jack Maile's cousin. Last name is Maher.

 

Could be who he was thinking of, I think AJ Mayer and Luke Lenihan both play on the 7th grade team.

MONDAY 11/19/12

 

Beechwood at Grant Co

Turkey Foot at Gray

Twenhofel at Ockerman

Woodland at Camp Ernst

Summit View at R.A. Jones

Campbell Co at Tichenor

Sharp at Conner

Highlands at IHM

Holmes at St. Pius

 

 

TUESDAY 11/20/12

 

Grant Co at Turkey Foot

Gray at Twenhofel

Ockerman at Summit View

R.A. Jones at Woodland

Camp Ernst at Beechwood

Tichenor at Sharp

Conner at Highlands

St. Pius at Newport

Ludlow at IHM

Last night Conner swept Sharp, Ockerman swept Twenhofel and Summit View swept RA Jones in boys actions.

Ballgame of the night tonight is 6th grade girls - Birds vs Colts at Conner.

 

Preview of the championship game?

Birds 6th grade girls are loaded but their best player Zoey Barth was moved up to the freshman team.

 

In boys 6th grade action Highlands beat Conner 29-21.

 

I left at halftime of the 7th grade game and Highlands led 27-19. Birds were getting great guard play fro Drew Rohm and Nick Gish.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.