Scrimmages

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a fine hitter. She tones her body at the gym.
You are mising the questiona and the point. First of all, what have you done for the School? Next, she tones her body? Well just because you have a tone body does not make you an athlete. How would you rate her skills at fielding, hitting, running and etc? Some of the great athletes do not have toned bodies, but their skills in the sports they play are awesome.

I pay entrance fees, work concessions, and give advice. My daughter is a chip off mom's block. She batted .331 in summer ball. That would have won the major league batting title. One game she drove home two runs. She is quick and can throw with most boys. She would be even better but wasted a year as a cheerleader.

You are mising the questiona and the point. First of all, what have you done for the School? Next, she tones her body? Well just because you have a tone body does not make you an athlete. How would you rate her skills at fielding, hitting, running and etc? Some of the great athletes do not have toned bodies, but their skills in the sports they play are awesome.

Jose Reyes won the title with a .337 average in 2011 in the National League and Miguel Cabrera won the American League Title with a .344 average. Did she play on a Rec or Select team? So if you are a cheerleader you lose skills as an athlete? Every parent pays entrance fees, work concessions, and gives advice for the most part. So what awards did you win in High School as an athlete?

I would have been among the league leaders though. I was Most Improved and Most Photogenic in High School. She plays for a select team in Cincinnati. She got in a few games.

Jose Reyes won the title with a .337 average in 2011 in the National League and Miguel Cabrera won the American League Title with a .344 average. Did she play on a Rec or Select team? So if you are a cheerleader you lose skills as an athlete? Every parent pays entrance fees, work concessions, and gives advice for the most part. So what awards did you win in High School as an athlete?

I would have been among the league leaders though. I was Most Improved and Most Photogenic in High School. She plays for a select team in Cincinnati. She got in a few games.

Ok you played at Slow Pitch, right? At Campbell County? When? Most improved does not really mean a whole lot sometimes, right? What does being photogenic have to do with sports? Who coaches her in select?

George Gregg coaches her. He is a reknown expert on hitting.

Ok you played at Slow Pitch, right? At Campbell County? When? Most improved does not really mean a whole lot sometimes, right? What does being photogenic have to do with sports? Who coaches her in select?

Slow pitch and fast pitch are the same. I flashed leather at an early age. In slow pitch we had to actually hit the ball now you just stick the bat out and if the pitcher throws hard it goes for awhile. I went from a 211 average to 345 to get the Most Improved Award. Bob Jones taught me a lot in softball. He was a good coach. You have to feel good about yourself and look good to do well.

I googled Walt and this is what I found....LAMBERT, WALTER (1809–1865). Walter Lambert, early settler in Texas and participant in the battle of San Jacinto, a nephew and protégé of Col. James Power, was born in Ireland, probably Wexford County, in 1809. He lived as a member of the Power family after he moved to Texas to join his uncle's colony in 1834. In the Texas Revolution, Lambert accompanied Ira Westover to Goliad to assist in its capture on October 9, 1835 (see GOLIAD CAMPAIGN OF 1835). As a member of Philip Dimmitt's garrison from October 10, 1835, to January 10, 1836, he was one of the men who signed the memorial protesting the removal of Captain Dimmitt. Lambert was in the Lipantitlán expedition and was a signer of the Goliad Declaration of Independence. Although he had been elected third lieutenant of artillery by the General Council and later by the Convention of 1836, he participated in the battle of San Jacinto as a private in Capt. Robert J. Calder's company. He remained in the army after San Jacinto Sooo actually he was a ghost here the last two years.

LOOK, you think you know what you are talking about and I think you do not have a clue. You just do not coach softball for 20+ years in one of the best states in the nation for softball recruits and not know what you are talking about and earn the respect he has with college coaches. Lets see how many of your fabulous coaches have a resume like Mr. Lambert. Just saying. Or lets say the references he had. Too bad I could not post his reference for you on here because you would not believe it anyways so get a clue.