Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scrimmages

Featured Replies

Anyone had any scrimmages so far? I went over and watched Scott beat up on Holmes. Think it was like 9-6 or something like that:isurrender: Was interesting layout on the football field

  • Replies 79
  • Views 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No scrimmages for us yet. How did Holmes and Scott look? How was their pitching and hitting?

  • Author

Neither team will contend. They are similar except Scott has the jv pitcher back from last year and Holmes is thin. One of the other mothers said their forst two pitchers were hurt including the Cup girl. I have new hope for Camel wins this year

Neither team will contend. They are similar except Scott has the jv pitcher back from last year and Holmes is thin. One of the other mothers said their forst two pitchers were hurt including the Cup girl. I have new hope for Camel wins this year

 

Heard the Cupp girl could be out for the year with a shoulder injury. Has anyone heard anything or have any updates? If so Holmes will really be hurting.

Highlands played St Henry yesterday. Not sure of an outcome though.

Owen Co. 8 Carroll Co. 7, Oldham Co. 14 Owen Co. 8, Oldham Co. 20 Carroll Co. 1

Heard the Cupp girl could be out for the year with a shoulder injury. Has anyone heard anything or have any updates? If so Holmes will really be hurting.

 

Heard she is doing physical therapy and is suppose to go back to the doctor sometime this week. But yes I agree they will be really hurting.

  • Author
NewCath lost to Boone County on Wed, 6-4.

 

I thought Boone might be a bit high rated. Newport CC should struggle this year. We were going to scrimmage the only team that had more losses than us last year I think

I thought Boone might be a bit high rated. Newport CC should struggle this year. We were going to scrimmage the only team that had more losses than us last year I think

Camel Bump, I cannot figure you out, you bad mouth the Campbell Head Coach and then go watch other teams scrimmage. Evidently, if you are watching scrimmages, your daughter's number must be higher than you posted and playing on the Varsity Squad.

Camel Bump, I cannot figure you out, you bad mouth the Campbell Head Coach and then go watch other teams scrimmage. Evidently, if you are watching scrimmages, your daughter's number must be higher than you posted and playing on the Varsity Squad.

 

I don't agree with you often, but you took the words right out of my mouth! :thumb:

  • Author
I don't agree with you often, but you took the words right out of my mouth! :thumb:

 

Not hard at all I love basketball softball and I have a friend whose daughter plays for Holmes and I went with her. It's not like we are doing much:rolleyes: I'm not sure where my daughter will end up. She is good but low on the number chart. Not "bashing" the coach just the number system. No way the pitcher is No. 1 though.

I thought Boone might be a bit high rated. Newport CC should struggle this year. We were going to scrimmage the only team that had more losses than us last year I think

 

Why do you say this in bold?

 

And what team did the camels scrimmage?

I think scrimmages are great, but you cant tell alot from the score. And camelbump, why would your camels scrimmage a team with more losses than your team, thats like false hope.

I think scrimmages are great, but you cant tell alot from the score. And camelbump, why would your camels scrimmage a team with more losses than your team, thats like false hope.

 

They were suppose to scrimmage Pendleton.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.