Scrimmages

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither team will contend. They are similar except Scott has the jv pitcher back from last year and Holmes is thin. One of the other mothers said their forst two pitchers were hurt including the Cup girl. I have new hope for Camel wins this year

Neither team will contend. They are similar except Scott has the jv pitcher back from last year and Holmes is thin. One of the other mothers said their forst two pitchers were hurt including the Cup girl. I have new hope for Camel wins this year

Heard the Cupp girl could be out for the year with a shoulder injury. Has anyone heard anything or have any updates? If so Holmes will really be hurting.

I thought Boone might be a bit high rated. Newport CC should struggle this year. We were going to scrimmage the only team that had more losses than us last year I think

Camel Bump, I cannot figure you out, you bad mouth the Campbell Head Coach and then go watch other teams scrimmage. Evidently, if you are watching scrimmages, your daughter's number must be higher than you posted and playing on the Varsity Squad.

Camel Bump, I cannot figure you out, you bad mouth the Campbell Head Coach and then go watch other teams scrimmage. Evidently, if you are watching scrimmages, your daughter's number must be higher than you posted and playing on the Varsity Squad.

I don't agree with you often, but you took the words right out of my mouth! :thumb:

I don't agree with you often, but you took the words right out of my mouth! :thumb:

Not hard at all I love basketball softball and I have a friend whose daughter plays for Holmes and I went with her. It's not like we are doing much:rolleyes: I'm not sure where my daughter will end up. She is good but low on the number chart. Not "bashing" the coach just the number system. No way the pitcher is No. 1 though.

I thought Boone might be a bit high rated. Newport CC should struggle this year. We were going to scrimmage the only team that had more losses than us last year I think

Why do you say this in bold?

And what team did the camels scrimmage?