Scrimmages

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walton Verona is pretty darn good. They are rock solid at every position...probably one of the top five teams we will face during regular season play (counting the scrimmage of course). Bracken had two costly errors that could've ended two separate innings---WV capitalized on both.

I guess that's the reason for scrimmages....to get over those rough spots and see what you need to improve on. The Lady Bears will be fine this year.

Bracken beat East Carter in a scrimmage last weekend.

Thanks for the update about the Bracken vs Walton game. Wish I could of seen both teams play. Something everyone might find interesting just heard from a buddy of mine who's daughter plays for Bourbon County that Brossart beat Bourbon today 8-3. He said Brossart looked really good !

Oh goshy poo. Who pitched for Brossart? Wish Brossart was in another region.

Thanks for the update about the Bracken vs Walton game. Wish I could of seen both teams play. Something everyone might find interesting just heard from a buddy of mine who's daughter plays for Bourbon County that Brossart beat Bourbon today 8-3. He said Brossart looked really good !

One of our parents said they were second in the poll behind Montgomery Co. Their pitcher he said throws over 60 like Nolan Ryan did.

Wow, I thought Bourbon was ranked about third in the region. Congrats to the Mustangs!