Browns 27 Bengals 19

The Dalton problem was on display today. He is close but just can't quite make the throws and plays that would push him above the mid line of NFL QB's. Those half dozen throws and plays he misses are the difference between average and above average.

Right on the money, absolutely horrible in the red zone today, this coupled with the 3-4 just dumb, stupid plays they make every game just kills them if the game is close.

Just for example: Bengs up 13-7, Cleveland on their own 16, 3rd and 19, have to get to the 35 for a first down, Williams in the middle of the field at about the 25, on the snap he turns and runs back to the 40!!!!!! AND let’s Landry just run to the 36 turn and catch for a first down, Browns instead of punting go on to score the go ahead TD!!! Just dumb, stupid football.

Edited by bugatti
No punctuation.

Funniest thing about this game by far.

We were coming back from NKY, listening on the car radio. Hoard and Lapham were bemoaning the lack of success in the red zone. Then came Dalton on the keeper and finishing a couple yards short. That really got them going.

Then they went to a commercial break, except they didn't - at least not right away. After about five seconds of radio silence, here's the quote from Lap, in a low voice but clear as a bell:

"Jesus Christ."

The Giants aren't going to draft a QB, but they could trade that #1 pick to someone who does want a QB.

Of course they would trade it but that would still knock us out of the top pick. They would trade it unless they would keep it to take Chase Young because they don't need a running back either. Also after 6 or 7 games they could decide Daniel Jones is not the guy, but I think with some line help he can do the job.

Dolphins lost at the buzzer.

I'm not even sure they are the team that we need to be worried about right now.

It's New York Giants. I know they have Daniel Jones, but if they get that #1 pick, I bet they still take Burrow or trade it to a team who wasnts a QB.

Edit: Saw this exact thought was basically already posted.

I'm not even sure they are the team that we need to be worried about right now.

It's New York Giants. I know they have Daniel Jones, but if they get that #1 pick, I bet they still take Burrow or trade it to a team who wasnts a QB.

Edit: Saw this exact thought was basically already posted.

I wouldn’t be surprised at all if the Giants drafted Burrow and traded Jones.