Your new top 5

newarkcatholicfan

No Irish?

Yeah. I think they’d lose to every team on that list. After Penn State though I don’t believe there is much separation between the rest of the top 25. Florida, Georgia, Boise, Notre Dame, Texas, Auburn, Oregon, and Utah. Any of those teams I’d be fine with in any order after Penn State. I put Boise at 10, but I’m honestly not sure if Oregon shouldn’t be there or even higher. The way they lost to Auburn was fluky at best.

If I make a top 5 just based on who I think are the best and not include the resume up to now. Mine would be:

1. Oklahoma (I think they win it all this year)

2. OSU

3. Bama

4. Clemson

5. LSU

If the rankings were based only on resume me so far, then LSU would be number one. However I think once this season plays out the other 4 teams will prove they are the better ones.

If I make a top 5 just based on who I think are the best and not include the resume up to now. Mine would be:

2. OSU

3. Bama

4. Clemson

5. LSU

If the rankings were based only on resume me so far, then LSU would be number one. However I think once this season plays out the other 4 teams will prove they are the better ones.

It sounds crazy, but Oklahoma may actually have a better defense than LSU. LSUs defense is not good. It kind of proves the point that when you play a Big 12 type offense, it’s hard to have a good defense because they are on the field all the time.

2. OSU

3. Bama

4. Clemson

5. LSU

I wouldn’t be surprised at all if Oklahoma wins the national championship, they are capable of beating anyone.