Male 14 Trinity 7 (JV)

Tigerpride94

If Trinity played the same players they did against X and lost, that’s impressive win by Male.

Male may have brought down players. JV hard to compare since rosters are fluid. JV team St.X took to Shelby County tonight was different from one that beat Moeller Saturday.

JV scores are about as useless as it can get in judging a teams current or future success.

I think JV scores actually say more about current status of a team than the future. If a team has a lot of talent at the varsity level, it pushes good players down to the JV level and increases the talent level there. Can anyone name a team whose JV team was excellent and the varsity team was bad?

I think JV scores actually say more about current status of a team than the future. If a team has a lot of talent at the varsity level, it pushes good players down to the JV level and increases the talent level there. Can anyone name a team whose JV team was excellent and the varsity team was bad?

I do agree with that.

My point was more about the Team A vs Team B type discussion, because unless the rosters are identical for each JV game (how often does that happen?), you can never really tell.

Good point. A team could also have enough studs at varsity but not a lot of depth behind them but that probably a anomaly situation.