Hopeful Church Road in Florence

PP1

As I returned home from Kroger, I am sitting at the light where Cayton Rd and Hopeful Church intersect. I look up the hill and notice a car is stopped on Hopeful Church road and I see a Canada Goose strolling across the street. Then I see another Goose, and another. Traffic is at a standstill. I am not exaggerating, there were about 30 Canada Geese slowly walking in a single file line across Hopeful church causing about a 20 car standstill on both sides. Luckily, I was on Cayton road seeing this and having quite a chuckle. The people in the front of the line are trying to honk at the Geese but it does not phase them.

I don't understand waiting for them. You don't have to drive over them but if you go forward slowly, they get out of the way.

Exactly, there is always is some "brainless do gooder" putting the rest of us behind because they are clueless.

On the greens mostly those dang birds!

Don't you remember when that plane had to land on the river in New York 'cause Canada Gooses flew into the engine? It's 'cause Canada Gooses likely had intel there was a pedophile or two on board and took matters into their own hands. As they should!

You have to bully them, they move out of the way and rather quickly.

I don't understand waiting for them. You don't have to drive over them but if you go forward slowly, they get out of the way.

Exactly, there is always is some "brainless do gooder" putting the rest of us behind because they are clueless.

Now Guru and OG are experts on Canada Gooses; must be nice.

You better fix that divot 'cause Canada Gooses would fix it for you.

Don't you remember when that plane had to land on the river in New York 'cause Canada Gooses flew into the engine? It's 'cause Canada Gooses likely had intel there was a pedophile or two on board and took matters into their own hands. As they should!

There's a special place in heaven for animal lovers, that's what I always say.

Lions is lucky Canada Gooses don't migrate to Africa. Then they'd be's extinct.

You wanna know what? You got a problem with Canada Gooses, you got a problem with me, and I suggest you let that one marinate.

Get this guy a Puppers.